Search

Last Downloaded

zip-0NanoScripter
zip-1Thruster Graphics Fix Mo

Login

General I-War Talk 1429 topics

You can talk about anything related to the I-War series here.

Missions

Having trouble with the missions?
398 Topics
1609 Replies
nirriti's Avatar

Mods

So many mods - this is the place to talk about them.
348 Topics
2666 Replies
Bauer2's Avatar

Technical

This section covers FAQ's in relation to technical issues.
218 Topics
1022 Replies
BarelyHumaning's Avatar
DeadMeat's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 6 months ago by DeadMeat
4526 Views
8 Replies
They_HunGer's Avatar
Snowyhands's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 6 months ago by Snowyhands
2238 Views
1 Replies
They_HunGer's Avatar
rabidredneck's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 23 years 8 months ago by rabidredneck
2345 Views
5 Replies
rabidredneck's Avatar
UglyAngel's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 7 months ago by UglyAngel
15k Views
33 Replies
czar1111's Avatar
DeadMeat's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 6 months ago by DeadMeat
6048 Views
13 Replies
DeadMeat's Avatar
Hot4Darmat's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 7 months ago by Hot4Darmat
2657 Views
5 Replies
toastrack's Avatar
poob's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 8 months ago by poob
10.8k Views
23 Replies
toastrack's Avatar
matr5153's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 6 months ago by matr5153
1960 Views
3 Replies
MajorTom's Avatar
FlamingBallOFire's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 7 months ago by FlamingBallOFire
4617 Views
6 Replies
FlamingBallOFire's Avatar
Snowyhands's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 7 months ago by Snowyhands
5039 Views
6 Replies
Snowyhands's Avatar
UglyAngel's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 8 months ago by UglyAngel
10.3k Views
28 Replies
UglyAngel's Avatar
Ornedan's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 7 months ago by Ornedan
2541 Views
1 Replies
Hot4Darmat's Avatar
UglyAngel's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 7 months ago by UglyAngel
6338 Views
12 Replies
Phatose's Avatar
Vladimir's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 7 months ago by Vladimir
2028 Views
2 Replies
Vladimir's Avatar
Shane's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 24 years 4 months ago by Shane
16.6k Views
39 Replies
Sivadrake's Avatar
William's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 7 months ago by William
2016 Views
3 Replies
Shane's Avatar
Wildcards's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 7 months ago by Wildcards
2223 Views
1 Replies
Hot4Darmat's Avatar
Ruathan's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 8 months ago by Ruathan
1662 Views
3 Replies
UglyAngel's Avatar
UglyAngel's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 8 months ago by UglyAngel
5186 Views
6 Replies
UglyAngel's Avatar
Hopeless_piolt's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 8 months ago by Hopeless_piolt
1565 Views
1 Replies
Tarcoon's Avatar