Search

Last Downloaded

pdf-0Manual (English)
zip-1UFO Ships

Login

General I-War Talk 1429 topics

You can talk about anything related to the I-War series here.

Missions

Having trouble with the missions?
398 Topics
1609 Replies
nirriti's Avatar

Mods

So many mods - this is the place to talk about them.
348 Topics
2666 Replies
Bauer2's Avatar

Technical

This section covers FAQ's in relation to technical issues.
218 Topics
1022 Replies
BarelyHumaning's Avatar
SlipStream's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 21 years 7 months ago by SlipStream
5284 Views
6 Replies
Second Chance's Avatar
homersimpson's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 21 years 7 months ago by homersimpson
2226 Views
1 Replies
Second Chance's Avatar
BlasterMaster555's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 21 years 8 months ago by BlasterMaster555
1904 Views
4 Replies
Second Chance's Avatar
damfoose's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 21 years 8 months ago by damfoose
1855 Views
2 Replies
andrewas's Avatar
Joshua's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 21 years 9 months ago by Joshua
2042 Views
2 Replies
Joshua's Avatar
pons's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 21 years 9 months ago by pons
5087 Views
7 Replies
pons's Avatar
Hopeless_piolt's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 21 years 9 months ago by Hopeless_piolt
2044 Views
1 Replies
andrewas's Avatar
blerd's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 3 months ago by blerd
2566 Views
5 Replies
andrewas's Avatar
Ilmarinen's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 21 years 10 months ago by Ilmarinen
2521 Views
2 Replies
Phatose's Avatar
kalimdor's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 21 years 10 months ago by kalimdor
2535 Views
1 Replies
MajorTom's Avatar
Bias Virus's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 21 years 11 months ago by Bias Virus
2363 Views
2 Replies
Stephen Robertson PS's Avatar
MeLeK's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 21 years 11 months ago by MeLeK
1731 Views
0 Replies
MeLeK's Avatar
Stephen Robertson PS's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 21 years 11 months ago by Stephen Robertson PS
1795 Views
3 Replies
SoupDragon's Avatar
Shane's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 21 years 11 months ago by Shane
2175 Views
4 Replies
Stephen Robertson PS's Avatar
Kayden's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 2 weeks ago by Kayden
1820 Views
1 Replies
EricMan64's Avatar
Hot4Darmat's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 9 months ago by Hot4Darmat
10.1k Views
35 Replies
Tarcoon's Avatar
Konda's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 24 years 1 month ago by Konda
8045 Views
16 Replies
Tarcoon's Avatar
awpti's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 2 weeks ago by awpti
1909 Views
2 Replies
awpti's Avatar
UglyAngel's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 4 months ago by UglyAngel
7648 Views
15 Replies
UglyAngel's Avatar
Hendar23's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 2 months ago by Hendar23
1790 Views
0 Replies
Hendar23's Avatar