Home
Downloads
Docs
Acts
Help
Fan Fiction
Ships
Modding
Other
Forum
Links
Online
Discord
Off-Canvas Toggle
Home
Downloads
Docs
Acts
Help
Fan Fiction
Ships
Modding
Other
Forum
Links
Online
Discord
Off-Canvas Toggle
Search
Search
Search
Advanced Search
Last Downloaded
Manual (English)
Description
The English version of the manual for I-War 2 in PDF format.
UFO Ships
Description
This Mod changes TUG to UFO Ship, and Turret Fighters to UFO Fighters.
New Forum Posts
Just working on something ...
Just working on something ...
Login
Username
Password
Remember Me
Sign in with a passkey
Log in
Forgot your password?
Forgot your username?
Create an account
Index
Recent Topics
No Replies
Rules
Search
Forum
Profile for rabidredneck
Profile for rabidredneck
Offline
User Type:
User
Rank:
I'm new here!
Register Date:
02 Jan 2003
Last login:
22 years 6 months ago
Time Zone:
UTC +2:00
Local Time:
09:58
Posts:
3
Profile views:
645
Location:
Gender:
Unknown
Birthdate:
Unknown
That wich does not kill me..is DEAD when I'm through with it!
Posts
Recent Posts
(3 messages )
Start
Prev
1
Next
End
1
Subject
Replies
Views
Last Post
What music do you play?
Category:
General I-War Talk
Topic started 23 years 8 months ago, by
rabidredneck
5
Replies
2345
Views
22 years 6 months ago
by
rabidredneck
They're escorting WHAT?
Category:
General I-War Talk
Topic started 23 years 8 months ago, by
rabidredneck
1
Replies
1851
Views
23 years 8 months ago
by
They_HunGer
What music do you play?
Category:
General I-War Talk
Topic started 23 years 8 months ago, by
rabidredneck
5
Replies
2345
Views
22 years 6 months ago
by
rabidredneck
Start
Prev
1
Next
End
1
Off-Canvas Toggle
Home
Downloads
Docs
Acts
Help
Fan Fiction
Ships
Modding
Other
Forum
Links
Online
Discord
Sign-up / Register
Login