I-War 2 High-Clock CPU Fix (Signed Runtime Tool)
I-War 2 High-Clock CPU Fix (Signed Runtime Tool)
3 hours 51 minutes ago
Hi all,My previous high-clock CPU fix modified Flux.dll, which appears to cause Windows Smart App Control to flag it on some systems.This version uses a digitally signed executable that you run after launching the game. It applies the fix in memory, leaving Flux.dll unchanged on disk. Instructions are included in the ZIP
I bumped up against this bug while working on my VRBridge and after upgrading my development PC with an AMD 9900X. VRBridge detects and applies this fix automatically but I wanted to make sure that the flat screen players are not left out. Enjoy!
I bumped up against this bug while working on my VRBridge and after upgrading my development PC with an AMD 9900X. VRBridge detects and applies this fix automatically but I wanted to make sure that the flat screen players are not left out. Enjoy!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.













