Search

Last Downloaded

pdf-0Manual (English)
zip-1UFO Ships

Login

General I-War Talk 1429 topics

You can talk about anything related to the I-War series here.

Missions

Having trouble with the missions?
398 Topics
1609 Replies
nirriti's Avatar

Mods

So many mods - this is the place to talk about them.
348 Topics
2666 Replies
Bauer2's Avatar

Technical

This section covers FAQ's in relation to technical issues.
218 Topics
1022 Replies
BarelyHumaning's Avatar
Kenf's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 2 months ago by Kenf
2366 Views
4 Replies
Second Chance's Avatar
Hendar23's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 2 months ago by Hendar23
2625 Views
4 Replies
Kenf's Avatar
Kenf's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 2 months ago by Kenf
1571 Views
1 Replies
Jwk the Hemp Monkey's Avatar
They_HunGer's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 3 months ago by They_HunGer
1595 Views
1 Replies
Tarcoon's Avatar
Kenf's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 3 months ago by Kenf
1782 Views
2 Replies
Jwk the Hemp Monkey's Avatar
Kenf's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 3 months ago by Kenf
1644 Views
1 Replies
Jwk the Hemp Monkey's Avatar
Kenf's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 3 months ago by Kenf
1580 Views
0 Replies
Kenf's Avatar
Kenf's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 3 months ago by Kenf
2011 Views
0 Replies
Kenf's Avatar
Vladimir's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 3 months ago by Vladimir
6570 Views
13 Replies
UglyAngel's Avatar
Glux's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 3 months ago by Glux
2629 Views
3 Replies
Glux's Avatar
Demiurgo's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 3 months ago by Demiurgo
2116 Views
1 Replies
Demiurgo's Avatar
Hopeless_piolt's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 8 months ago by Hopeless_piolt
9142 Views
19 Replies
Jwk the Hemp Monkey's Avatar
UglyAngel's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 4 months ago by UglyAngel
4534 Views
7 Replies
Sivadrake's Avatar
mattlandsman's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 4 months ago by mattlandsman
2644 Views
2 Replies
RHTG's Avatar
frostypepper's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 7 months ago by frostypepper
4849 Views
8 Replies
Sivadrake's Avatar
wannabe's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 23 years 4 months ago by wannabe
2312 Views
1 Replies
midget_man1993's Avatar
evo's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 4 months ago by evo
1597 Views
2 Replies
evo's Avatar
UglyAngel's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 8 months ago by UglyAngel
7621 Views
13 Replies
UglyAngel's Avatar
Shane's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 6 months ago by Shane
6085 Views
13 Replies
Phatose's Avatar
Hopeless_piolt's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 5 months ago by Hopeless_piolt
2058 Views
3 Replies
UglyAngel's Avatar