Search

Last Downloaded

zip-0NanoScripter
zip-1Thruster Graphics Fix Mo

Login

General I-War Talk 1429 topics

You can talk about anything related to the I-War series here.

Missions

Having trouble with the missions?
398 Topics
1609 Replies
nirriti's Avatar

Mods

So many mods - this is the place to talk about them.
348 Topics
2666 Replies
Bauer2's Avatar

Technical

This section covers FAQ's in relation to technical issues.
218 Topics
1022 Replies
BarelyHumaning's Avatar
UglyAngel's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 9 months ago by UglyAngel
4996 Views
11 Replies
UglyAngel's Avatar
ShrimpCrackers's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 8 months ago by ShrimpCrackers
2104 Views
1 Replies
Hot4Darmat's Avatar
UglyAngel's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 8 months ago by UglyAngel
2617 Views
3 Replies
andrewas's Avatar
Hopeless_piolt's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 8 months ago by Hopeless_piolt
7440 Views
6 Replies
Phatose's Avatar
SpaceCowboy's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 8 months ago by SpaceCowboy
4611 Views
8 Replies
SpaceCowboy's Avatar
hiwindjunkie's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 8 months ago by hiwindjunkie
2127 Views
3 Replies
jumbo's Avatar
FlamingBallOFire's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 8 months ago by FlamingBallOFire
1913 Views
1 Replies
Tarcoon's Avatar
FlamingBallOFire's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 8 months ago by FlamingBallOFire
2036 Views
5 Replies
jumbo's Avatar
jaericho's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 8 months ago by jaericho
2520 Views
4 Replies
Shane's Avatar
Hopeless_piolt's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 8 months ago by Hopeless_piolt
1716 Views
1 Replies
Tarcoon's Avatar
Scythan's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 8 months ago by Scythan
4860 Views
8 Replies
EricMan64's Avatar
Hopeless_piolt's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 8 months ago by Hopeless_piolt
1729 Views
3 Replies
EricMan64's Avatar
Hazerd's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 9 months ago by Hazerd
1808 Views
4 Replies
Sivadrake's Avatar
neoshi jreamer's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 23 years 9 months ago by neoshi jreamer
2278 Views
3 Replies
slickvic's Avatar
Mav's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 9 months ago by Mav
5016 Views
10 Replies
MajorTom's Avatar
Mav's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 9 months ago by Mav
9840 Views
29 Replies
Shane's Avatar
Sivadrake's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 9 months ago by Sivadrake
4111 Views
10 Replies
Mav's Avatar
Shane's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 10 months ago by Shane
2424 Views
5 Replies
Stephen Robertson PS's Avatar
sweetbutt's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 10 months ago by sweetbutt
1749 Views
2 Replies
sweetbutt's Avatar
Mysterious's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 11 months ago by Mysterious
2723 Views
4 Replies
Snowyhands's Avatar