Jafs

More
19 years 9 months ago #11139 by Kenf
Replied by Kenf on topic Jafs

Originally posted by Konda

hehe, thats not what i ment, lonely customjafs can carry 20 pods, i need that add-on transport what can carry 300+ pods...cant remember carrier name either. its modified superfreighter, VERY big, it was on forums about 6 months ago...can anyone remember it?

it carries 360 pods , and it ain't that big I can fill it at touch down in 55 minutes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 9 months ago #11150 by tomgiii
Replied by tomgiii on topic Jafs
So does anyone have this zip file they can email to me because the link provided does not work, I will make the file available for download on my site. If you can email it to me I would appreciate it. Thanks

More
19 years 9 months ago #11175 by Tarcoon
Replied by Tarcoon on topic Jafs
The link on SoupDragons site IS working:

downloads - assoc mods - line 7 = colossus freighter v0.98b

Have fun!

There is no safe distance

More
19 years 9 months ago #11176 by Tarcoon
Replied by Tarcoon on topic Jafs
Ooops - what happens here? The Terrapin is available? I didn't recognize before. Shame on me.
I'll have to fly this beauty right now...

More
19 years 9 months ago #11178 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic Jafs

Originally posted by Tarcoon
Ooops - what happens here? The Terrapin is available? I didn't recognize before. Shame on me.

I didn't realize either. :D Thanks Soup! I'd completely forgotten about it. :p

<font size="1"><font face="Book Antiqua"><font color="black">"Never before in the history of the world had such a mass of human beings moved and suffered together. This was no disciplined march; it was a stampede-- without order and without a goal, six million people unarmed and unprovisioned, driving headlong. It was the beginning of the rout of Civilisation... of the massacre of Mankind."
--H. G. Wells The War Of The Worlds</font id="black"></font id="Book Antiqua"> </font id="size1">

More
19 years 9 months ago #11179 by tomgiii
Replied by tomgiii on topic Jafs
Yes the link in soups post does work, but thats not the colossus mod. The colossus mod is a huge freighter. And the link to it does not work. This is the Mod many people are looking for that no one can seem to find, now as I said before if anyone has this mod if you email it to me I will post it on my server for everyone to download. That way it will remain available to whomever wants it.