Search

Last Downloaded

zip-0Homing Fusion Missile
zip-1Default control (Linux)

Login

General I-War Talk 1429 topics

You can talk about anything related to the I-War series here.

Missions

Having trouble with the missions?
398 Topics
1609 Replies
nirriti's Avatar

Mods

So many mods - this is the place to talk about them.
348 Topics
2666 Replies
Bauer2's Avatar

Technical

This section covers FAQ's in relation to technical issues.
218 Topics
1022 Replies
BarelyHumaning's Avatar
Stephen Robertson PS's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 1 week ago by Stephen Robertson PS
8179 Views
16 Replies
GrandpaTrout's Avatar
RHTG's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 4 months ago by RHTG
6073 Views
6 Replies
Stephen Robertson PS's Avatar
JonnyBoy's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 20 years 11 months ago by JonnyBoy
1950 Views
1 Replies
andrewas's Avatar
Mklangelo's Avatar

Wow

Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 20 years 11 months ago by Mklangelo
1846 Views
0 Replies
Mklangelo's Avatar
IWBadger's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 20 years 11 months ago by IWBadger
2034 Views
4 Replies
IWBadger's Avatar
psyborg's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 21 years 2 months ago by psyborg
2813 Views
4 Replies
Infecta's Avatar
gaily_it's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 20 years 11 months ago by gaily_it
2663 Views
4 Replies
GrandpaTrout's Avatar
gwzero's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 20 years 11 months ago by gwzero
1925 Views
1 Replies
cambragol's Avatar
psyborg's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 21 years 2 months ago by psyborg
2398 Views
2 Replies
Bozobub's Avatar
Oren's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 21 years 1 month ago by Oren
2380 Views
3 Replies
Bozobub's Avatar
Jafs's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 21 years 4 months ago by Jafs
8493 Views
14 Replies
Bozobub's Avatar
psyborg's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 21 years 2 months ago by psyborg
3974 Views
5 Replies
Bozobub's Avatar
looney's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 21 years 1 month ago by looney
5071 Views
6 Replies
Bozobub's Avatar
Marcspc's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 21 years 1 month ago by Marcspc
2150 Views
4 Replies
Bozobub's Avatar
L-D's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 21 years 3 days ago by L-D
1971 Views
0 Replies
L-D's Avatar
Oren's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 21 years 3 weeks ago by Oren
1701 Views
1 Replies
SoupDragon's Avatar
ELOYAHEL's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 21 years 3 weeks ago by ELOYAHEL
2209 Views
1 Replies
Shane's Avatar
Hopeless_piolt's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 21 years 1 month ago by Hopeless_piolt
2735 Views
2 Replies
Xaffax's Avatar
Oren's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 21 years 1 month ago by Oren
1694 Views
1 Replies
andrewas's Avatar
Spyre's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 21 years 1 month ago by Spyre
2201 Views
1 Replies
Shane's Avatar