Jafs

More
19 years 9 months ago #11180 by tomgiii
Replied by tomgiii on topic Jafs
ok sorry I just reread for the 5th time what you posted. And yes it is there, thanks for the info I will also post this on my site to share as well I will provide a link as soon as I get it uploaded and a page made for all the mods I will share.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 9 months ago #11185 by Tarcoon
Replied by Tarcoon on topic Jafs
Great job Shane, this ship is really beautiful. I like the paintjob - especially the eaglehead - too.
What's your next project?

There is no safe distance

More
19 years 9 months ago #11188 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic Jafs
Thanks Tarcoon. I'm working on several projects for others. But my own little gig right now is making high-poly movie versions of the EoC ships... like the Venice.

i-war2.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1725

I'm glad you like the Terrapin. She's not the sleekest looking ship, but she suits her purpose.

BTW: Many others contributed to the Terrapin. GrandpaTrout came up with the wonderful idea for the reverse shoulder thrusters and Hot4Darmat is responsible for the creative and entertaining history of the craft. Many, many thanks to them!

<font size="1"><font face="Book Antiqua"><font color="black">"Never before in the history of the world had such a mass of human beings moved and suffered together. This was no disciplined march; it was a stampede-- without order and without a goal, six million people unarmed and unprovisioned, driving headlong. It was the beginning of the rout of Civilisation... of the massacre of Mankind."
--H. G. Wells The War Of The Worlds</font id="black"></font id="Book Antiqua"> </font id="size1">

More
19 years 7 months ago #11558 by EndersGame
Replied by EndersGame on topic Jafs
Where is soup dragons site so I can download this mega freighter mod please?

More
19 years 7 months ago #11560 by Tarcoon
Replied by Tarcoon on topic Jafs
LOL
Have a close look at your monitor - you're already there. This is SoupDragons Site. Check the download section.

"Remember - wherever you go, there you are."
(written on Enterprise "A" sliding doors)