Search

Last Downloaded

zip-0Homing Fusion Missile
zip-1Default control (Linux)

Login

General I-War Talk 1429 topics

You can talk about anything related to the I-War series here.

Missions

Having trouble with the missions?
398 Topics
1609 Replies
nirriti's Avatar

Mods

So many mods - this is the place to talk about them.
348 Topics
2666 Replies
Bauer2's Avatar

Technical

This section covers FAQ's in relation to technical issues.
218 Topics
1022 Replies
BarelyHumaning's Avatar
Oren's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 21 years 1 month ago by Oren
2083 Views
1 Replies
Shane's Avatar
Subach's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 21 years 1 month ago by Subach
1846 Views
0 Replies
Subach's Avatar
Oren's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 21 years 1 month ago by Oren
4953 Views
8 Replies
Shane's Avatar
Oren's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 21 years 1 month ago by Oren
1936 Views
2 Replies
Oren's Avatar
ck213's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 21 years 1 month ago by ck213
1994 Views
0 Replies
ck213's Avatar
Palp's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 21 years 2 months ago by Palp
5504 Views
6 Replies
Second Chance's Avatar
Taurus's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 21 years 1 month ago by Taurus
2266 Views
3 Replies
psyborg's Avatar
Dungeon's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 21 years 2 months ago by Dungeon
4524 Views
7 Replies
Shane's Avatar
Maahes's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 21 years 2 months ago by Maahes
2203 Views
2 Replies
Maahes's Avatar
The Merciful's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 21 years 3 months ago by The Merciful
2210 Views
0 Replies
The Merciful's Avatar
Schmee's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 21 years 4 months ago by Schmee
2613 Views
3 Replies
krisvek's Avatar
Dev Eldog's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 21 years 4 months ago by Dev Eldog
3178 Views
2 Replies
krisvek's Avatar
Shire's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 21 years 4 months ago by Shire
7297 Views
12 Replies
Shire's Avatar
krisvek's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 21 years 5 months ago by krisvek
1924 Views
1 Replies
Second Chance's Avatar
aargh's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 21 years 5 months ago by aargh
8167 Views
12 Replies
mdvalley's Avatar
They_HunGer's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 7 months ago by They_HunGer
8670 Views
13 Replies
Stephen Robertson PS's Avatar
alino's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 21 years 7 months ago by alino
6081 Views
3 Replies
MeLeK's Avatar
theweasl's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 21 years 6 months ago by theweasl
5859 Views
7 Replies
theweasl's Avatar
Second Chance's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 21 years 6 months ago by Second Chance
2429 Views
2 Replies
andrewas's Avatar
prime's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 21 years 6 months ago by prime
3972 Views
6 Replies
Tarcoon's Avatar