Who wants some Hull Armour?

More
19 years 10 months ago #18148 by blerd
:) Im not to sure which mission it was but i compleeted it and now i dont stop recieving this armour. Iv equipt 1 and i have about 30 more:) and only two other ships to try sticking it on.

Any one know what its for?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 10 months ago #10710 by Jwk the Hemp Monkey
Well, i dont know exactly what has gone wrong, but you seem to have a bit too much hull armour lol, your only supposed to get it *once*.

And it increaes the integrity of your hull basically, not the subsystems though, just your 'general' hull.

Jwk...comander of =HEMP HUNGRY MONKEY=
www.i-war2.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=310

More
19 years 10 months ago #10732 by Kenf
Replied by Kenf on topic Who wants some Hull Armour?
not really that good though isn't it since adding 100 isn't much but then I only ever get killed when I accidentally destroy a cargo pod full of anti matter

More
19 years 4 months ago #11962 by aargh
Replied by aargh on topic Who wants some Hull Armour?
Since the new patch I get this problem too. Every time you bring in cargo & return to base you get new hull armor. I like this game but too many bugs.

More
19 years 4 months ago #11969 by joexv535
Do you think that I-war 2 is very buggy?
I don't think that.

Some mods may brake the integrity of the game.

More
19 years 4 months ago #11970 by andrewas
The original release had a number of problems, and the patch can only prevent it breaking, it cant fix an already broken save game.

This is why its generaly recommended to patch every game before you start playing it seriously, but most people dont do this until they learn the hard way why its a good idea.