Search

Last Downloaded

pdf-0Manual (English)
zip-1UFO Ships

Login

General I-War Talk 1429 topics

You can talk about anything related to the I-War series here.

Missions

Having trouble with the missions?
398 Topics
1609 Replies
nirriti's Avatar

Mods

So many mods - this is the place to talk about them.
348 Topics
2666 Replies
Bauer2's Avatar

Technical

This section covers FAQ's in relation to technical issues.
218 Topics
1022 Replies
BarelyHumaning's Avatar
pepperg's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 23 years 5 months ago by pepperg
2078 Views
3 Replies
Flamineo's Avatar
grim_marmazet's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 23 years 8 months ago by grim_marmazet
1969 Views
3 Replies
toastrack's Avatar
Jwk's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 23 years 5 months ago by Jwk
2148 Views
2 Replies
SoupDragon's Avatar
pepperg's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 23 years 5 months ago by pepperg
1669 Views
1 Replies
Stephen Robertson PS's Avatar
pepperg's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 23 years 5 months ago by pepperg
1615 Views
1 Replies
Shane's Avatar
Doran's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 23 years 5 months ago by Doran
5316 Views
10 Replies
Shane's Avatar
Corsair's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 23 years 6 months ago by Corsair
5319 Views
8 Replies
Shane's Avatar
phaelos's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 23 years 5 months ago by phaelos
1966 Views
0 Replies
phaelos's Avatar
thanakar's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 23 years 5 months ago by thanakar
6613 Views
7 Replies
MajorTom's Avatar
Loader's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 23 years 5 months ago by Loader
5258 Views
6 Replies
Jwk's Avatar
Snowyhands's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 23 years 5 months ago by Snowyhands
1231 Views
1 Replies
EricMan64's Avatar
pepperg's Avatar

gc2

Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 23 years 5 months ago by pepperg
1663 Views
0 Replies
pepperg's Avatar
Little Ditty's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 23 years 6 months ago by Little Ditty
2423 Views
5 Replies
Flamineo's Avatar
Doran's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 23 years 5 months ago by Doran
1982 Views
1 Replies
Flamineo's Avatar
Onii's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 23 years 6 months ago by Onii
2141 Views
3 Replies
BeoWolf16's Avatar
Iggy's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 23 years 6 months ago by Iggy
1792 Views
1 Replies
mad_alien's Avatar
jammydodger's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 23 years 11 months ago by jammydodger
2164 Views
5 Replies
Iggy's Avatar
Diablito's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 23 years 6 months ago by Diablito
4516 Views
8 Replies
Diablito's Avatar
Ronin's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 23 years 6 months ago by Ronin
1760 Views
3 Replies
EricMan64's Avatar
Contact's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 23 years 7 months ago by Contact
4666 Views
10 Replies
Shane's Avatar