DESTROYING STATIONS

More
21 years 2 months ago #17701 by Diablito
DESTROYING STATIONS was created by Diablito
I AM IN FREE FORM MODE AND I AM USING IFLEET AND STATION ASSAULT. I AM SUPPOSED TO GET SOME CARGO IF I DESTROY A STATION BUT NO MATTER HOW LONG I BLAST AWAY, THE STATION NEVER GETS DESTROYED OR SHOWS ANY SIGN OF DAMAGE. HAS ANYONE ELSE DESTROYED STATIONS IN FREE FORM?

"Your ship has been disrupted for a routine check......"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 2 months ago #5055 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic DESTROYING STATIONS
Quit yelling at me.;)

Station Assault requires iFleet, Multimod, and Future Trader to operate (I believe... it has been some time since I've played with these mods). Are these mods active?

No confusion; just wrong or right ... Only Solutions

More
21 years 2 months ago #5057 by Diablito
Replied by Diablito on topic DESTROYING STATIONS
yes, i am using basemover, future trader, station assault, ifleet, unigui and multimod. all stations are read as a nav point. should they have a damage meter like ships? in any event i can fire at these things for hours and get nada. :D

More
21 years 2 months ago #5060 by Shane
If the Station Assault mod is working, you should see gunstars and heavy patrols around most stations. The navy stations are really well defended.

If you're not seeing this, the mod is definately not working. Perhaps the copy you've downloaded is/has become corrupt. Download a new copy and try that.

I can't think of much else other than that. Station Assault did not require any keybinds... there just isn't that much to go wrong with it.

Also, try this: After running EoC, check the flux log and see if the mod was activated by the multimod package. Perhaps that would give some clues as to why it is not working.

More
21 years 2 months ago #5064 by Diablito
Replied by Diablito on topic DESTROYING STATIONS
I see all the gunstars , especially around naval bases. i believe its working. just cant destroy a station. kinda one of the few cool things to do in free form. i'll try downloading fresh mods.

More
21 years 2 months ago #5070 by Shane
If you see the gunstars, the mod must be active.

Try this; Download the Gullotine Destroyer mod (that may not be the name of it... its the super-powered one) and activate it. Then go after a station. It should be able to take one out single-handedly.

The stations in Station Assault mod were really upped in hit points and armor. It usually takes a coordinated group of ships to destroy them. I've never been able to destroy one by myself, even with three cutting beams focused on one for quite some time.