Search

Last Downloaded

pdf-0Manual (English)
zip-1UFO Ships

Login

General I-War Talk 1429 topics

You can talk about anything related to the I-War series here.

Missions

Having trouble with the missions?
398 Topics
1609 Replies
nirriti's Avatar

Mods

So many mods - this is the place to talk about them.
348 Topics
2666 Replies
Bauer2's Avatar

Technical

This section covers FAQ's in relation to technical issues.
218 Topics
1022 Replies
BarelyHumaning's Avatar
lwi's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 23 years 7 months ago by lwi
1689 Views
3 Replies
Shane's Avatar
Phil5000's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 23 years 7 months ago by Phil5000
2010 Views
5 Replies
Phil5000's Avatar
Pantalaimon's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 23 years 7 months ago by Pantalaimon
4196 Views
6 Replies
Pantalaimon's Avatar
Freddie Jackson's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 23 years 7 months ago by Freddie Jackson
2442 Views
1 Replies
Shane's Avatar
grim_marmazet's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 23 years 8 months ago by grim_marmazet
4589 Views
6 Replies
They_HunGer's Avatar
They_HunGer's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 23 years 7 months ago by They_HunGer
4974 Views
10 Replies
mad_alien's Avatar
phaelos's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 23 years 7 months ago by phaelos
5915 Views
7 Replies
EricMan64's Avatar
Derek Baker's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 23 years 8 months ago by Derek Baker
3973 Views
6 Replies
They_HunGer's Avatar
phaelos's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 23 years 8 months ago by phaelos
1938 Views
4 Replies
They_HunGer's Avatar
Loader's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 23 years 9 months ago by Loader
9054 Views
20 Replies
Shane's Avatar
phaelos's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 23 years 8 months ago by phaelos
3957 Views
7 Replies
Shane's Avatar
Trent__D's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 23 years 8 months ago by Trent__D
2469 Views
3 Replies
Shane's Avatar
Derek Baker's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 23 years 8 months ago by Derek Baker
1885 Views
2 Replies
Derek Baker's Avatar
Fuchida's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 23 years 8 months ago by Fuchida
4705 Views
6 Replies
Trent__D's Avatar
Trent__D's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 23 years 8 months ago by Trent__D
5071 Views
11 Replies
Shane's Avatar
Gabberer's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 23 years 8 months ago by Gabberer
1781 Views
5 Replies
They_HunGer's Avatar
Fighterboy's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 23 years 8 months ago by Fighterboy
1985 Views
3 Replies
Trent__D's Avatar
DragonChilde's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 23 years 8 months ago by DragonChilde
1965 Views
2 Replies
They_HunGer's Avatar
Papagenox's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 23 years 8 months ago by Papagenox
1798 Views
4 Replies
mad_alien's Avatar
jwid19's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 24 years 2 months ago by jwid19
2261 Views
2 Replies
They_HunGer's Avatar