Stealth Module....

More
21 years 3 months ago #17663 by Trent__D
Stealth Module.... was created by Trent__D
Acquired the stealth module after the paint drone mission in act 1.... fitted it to my little tug (which I personally dont think is that bad a ship) but dont notice any difference to my output meters. It doesn't seem to be working, unless I have to turn it on. If so, how.... looked through everything in engineering and the manual and encyclopaedia... cant find how to turn it on. Any help on this would be appreciated.... its the stealth module that you fit to your cpu and apparently regulates your power meter to minimise detectability. Maybe I don't have a good enough CPU.... it is only a grade one, still on first act.

Our last hope went out with Captain Mission.

---#"Our last hope went out with Captain Mission"#---

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 3 months ago #4207 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic Stealth Module....
A program activates as soon as you launch (or when a key is pressed; as in the case of the Persuit and Imaging programs). You don't have to turn it on.

The Stealth program does make a difference, but only a small one in Act II. Other upgrades will add to the program's effectiveness as you progress through the game.

There is a difference (in how well a program operates) between CPU grades. The better the CPU, the better the program effectiveness.

...my little tug (which I personally dont think is that bad a ship)...

I agree. :D I like the tug more than the other ships in the game. It has more character.[8D]

No confusion; just wrong or right ... Only Solutions

More
21 years 3 months ago #4210 by EricMan64
Replied by EricMan64 on topic Stealth Module....

It has more character.

...until a cruiser comes along and destroys it while you're still trying to accelerate.

More
21 years 3 months ago #4211 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic Stealth Module....

quote:

It has more character.

...until a cruiser comes along and destroys it while you're still trying to accelerate.

Nope... my tug's faster than a cruiser... isn't yours? ;)

No confusion; just wrong or right ... Only Solutions