Search

Last Downloaded

zip-0Homing Fusion Missile
zip-1Default control (Linux)

Login

General I-War Talk 1429 topics

You can talk about anything related to the I-War series here.

Missions

Having trouble with the missions?
398 Topics
1609 Replies
nirriti's Avatar

Mods

So many mods - this is the place to talk about them.
348 Topics
2666 Replies
Bauer2's Avatar

Technical

This section covers FAQ's in relation to technical issues.
218 Topics
1022 Replies
BarelyHumaning's Avatar
Lurch's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 24 years 1 month ago by Lurch
2237 Views
4 Replies
Hotfoot's Avatar
Judas's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 23 years 11 months ago by Judas
2298 Views
3 Replies
Hotfoot's Avatar
Bias Virus's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 23 years 11 months ago by Bias Virus
4640 Views
6 Replies
jojobird's Avatar
jojobird's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 23 years 11 months ago by jojobird
1726 Views
1 Replies
Hotfoot's Avatar
Judas's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 23 years 11 months ago by Judas
1972 Views
2 Replies
Judas's Avatar
TheIDEAmaster's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 23 years 11 months ago by TheIDEAmaster
1885 Views
0 Replies
TheIDEAmaster's Avatar
gentleman_jack's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 23 years 11 months ago by gentleman_jack
1687 Views
1 Replies
SoupDragon's Avatar
gadget421's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 23 years 11 months ago by gadget421
1776 Views
3 Replies
Mehrunes's Avatar
bob cobb's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 23 years 11 months ago by bob cobb
2234 Views
4 Replies
Shane's Avatar
gentleman_jack's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 23 years 11 months ago by gentleman_jack
4621 Views
6 Replies
Flamineo's Avatar
gentleman_jack's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 23 years 11 months ago by gentleman_jack
1950 Views
2 Replies
EricMan64's Avatar
SaiPuckus's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 23 years 11 months ago by SaiPuckus
2074 Views
4 Replies
Buecken's Avatar
mattlandsman's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 23 years 11 months ago by mattlandsman
2100 Views
4 Replies
Shane's Avatar
SKYBLUE13's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 23 years 11 months ago by SKYBLUE13
2015 Views
2 Replies
gentleman_jack's Avatar
SKYBLUE13's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 24 years 6 days ago by SKYBLUE13
6392 Views
13 Replies
SKYBLUE13's Avatar
gentleman_jack's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 23 years 11 months ago by gentleman_jack
1943 Views
1 Replies
bones_of_the_many's Avatar
gentleman_jack's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 23 years 11 months ago by gentleman_jack
1528 Views
1 Replies
Jwk the Hemp Monkey's Avatar
gentleman_jack's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 23 years 11 months ago by gentleman_jack
1864 Views
2 Replies
Shane's Avatar
wraith.uk's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 24 years 2 days ago by wraith.uk
1825 Views
4 Replies
wraith.uk's Avatar
bones_of_the_many's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 24 years 3 days ago by bones_of_the_many
1898 Views
1 Replies
Jwk the Hemp Monkey's Avatar