I Finished Edge Of Chaos

More
21 years 3 months ago #4462 by mad_alien
Replied by mad_alien on topic I Finished Edge Of Chaos
Cool, I'm probably gonna try out the freeform for a little. What's an ETR on the epic mod?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 3 months ago #4465 by EricMan64
Replied by EricMan64 on topic I Finished Edge Of Chaos
My suggestion on what to do now that you've completed the game is not only to check out the already released and upcoming mods, but also try making some mods yourself. Once you get the hang of it, this game is a great game to make mods for.

More
21 years 3 months ago #4466 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic I Finished Edge Of Chaos

What's an ETR on the epic mod?

We don't have an estimated time of release yet. We've still got at least a couple of months to go.

But it's really going to be worth the wait. Like having a new $30 game release off the shelf of the nearest software store.

No confusion; just wrong or right ... Only Solutions

More
21 years 3 months ago #4484 by They_HunGer
I cant seem to activate elite...can some1 help me???

~C.C. Rocks~

More
21 years 3 months ago #4486 by mad_alien
Replied by mad_alien on topic I Finished Edge Of Chaos

Originally posted by EricMan64

My suggestion on what to do now that you've completed the game is not only to check out the already released and upcoming mods, but also try making some mods yourself. Once you get the hang of it, this game is a great game to make mods for.

man, I really wish I had the patience for something like that, between work and a newborn I'll leave it up to the pros[8D] who knows though? I believe Shane in a new post went through the basics for making a small mod; its good to see this community alive, I just wish it were more active online[:(]

I do help a little though I constantly spread the word about this game and it's moddablility on several non EOC forums, where can I get some info on Epic?

edit: N/M it's nothing a quick serach can't fix:D