Help Me Please

More
21 years 4 months ago #17652 by Fighterboy
Help Me Please was created by Fighterboy
[?]Can someone tell me what file to put the upgraded star map into, and what file do you put ships into for single player.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 4 months ago #4098 by SoupDragon
Replied by SoupDragon on topic Help Me Please
If you're talking about the mod (zip) files, which I think you are. You need to put them into your mods directory. Note: do not unzip them unless specifically instructed to do so.

Then when you run the game you should go into your extras menu and switch the mods on.

Lastly make sure you have upgraded your game to the version F14.6 otherwise you'll not be able to do this.

Also make sure you read instructions as to any other configuration changes you may have to implement to get the mods working. You can do this by viewing the zip files with WinZip or another zip compliant package, and opening any readme files.

More
21 years 4 months ago #4115 by mad_alien
Replied by mad_alien on topic Help Me Please
I love how easy it is to install mods in this game, if only other games could follow this

More
21 years 4 months ago #4121 by Trent__D
Replied by Trent__D on topic Help Me Please
Unreal tournament was easy too..... Those Umods where a damn godsend. Totally off topic I know... but I had too much space grass. Something I miss in EoCII... was there in X BTF.

Our last hope went out with Captain Mission.

---#"Our last hope went out with Captain Mission"#---