Search

Last Downloaded

zip-0Deep Space Infinite Batt
zip-1Portland Class

Login

General I-War Talk 1429 topics

You can talk about anything related to the I-War series here.

Missions

Having trouble with the missions?
398 Topics
1609 Replies
nirriti's Avatar

Mods

So many mods - this is the place to talk about them.
348 Topics
2666 Replies
Bauer2's Avatar

Technical

This section covers FAQ's in relation to technical issues.
218 Topics
1022 Replies
BarelyHumaning's Avatar
Exaercase's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 19 years 8 months ago by Exaercase
2394 Views
4 Replies
ATG's Avatar
Arkon's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 19 years 7 months ago by Arkon
2829 Views
1 Replies
JT's Avatar
Longinus's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 19 years 8 months ago by Longinus
1863 Views
1 Replies
SoupDragon's Avatar
captaind's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 19 years 8 months ago by captaind
5792 Views
6 Replies
wasteful's Avatar
cmschulz14's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 19 years 8 months ago by cmschulz14
2248 Views
0 Replies
cmschulz14's Avatar
cmschulz14's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 19 years 8 months ago by cmschulz14
1960 Views
2 Replies
cmschulz14's Avatar
HellNY's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 19 years 9 months ago by HellNY
4263 Views
4 Replies
HellNY's Avatar
toastrack's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 22 years 7 months ago by toastrack
2045 Views
3 Replies
ATG's Avatar
greenelf's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 19 years 11 months ago by greenelf
2123 Views
1 Replies
JT's Avatar
w0lfshad3's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 20 years 1 week ago by w0lfshad3
2382 Views
2 Replies
w0lfshad3's Avatar
spacecoke's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 20 years 4 weeks ago by spacecoke
2457 Views
2 Replies
JT's Avatar
blewyn's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 20 years 1 month ago by blewyn
2391 Views
1 Replies
cambragol's Avatar
Gynie's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 20 years 1 month ago by Gynie
2745 Views
3 Replies
JT's Avatar
Infernus's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 20 years 2 months ago by Infernus
2418 Views
2 Replies
Infernus's Avatar
looney's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 20 years 4 months ago by looney
3047 Views
4 Replies
Vali's Avatar
cmschulz14's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 20 years 4 months ago by cmschulz14
2829 Views
5 Replies
JT's Avatar
Death03's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 20 years 3 months ago by Death03
2787 Views
2 Replies
Death03's Avatar
vulcano's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 20 years 4 months ago by vulcano
2381 Views
3 Replies
cmschulz14's Avatar
XTrade's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 20 years 4 months ago by XTrade
2891 Views
0 Replies
XTrade's Avatar
Cal's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 20 years 6 months ago by Cal
2757 Views
3 Replies
XTrade's Avatar