I-War Paper Model Site Online

More
19 years 7 months ago #18239 by Stephen Robertson PS
The Independence War Paper Model Site is online, featuring a selection of downloadable paper model kits based on ships and other objects from the Independence War Universe.

Hot4Darmat and I have been feverishly working on the models for months now, and they're finaly finally available for download.

It's a temporary URL in my personal webspace until I can get a domain name and a host sorted.

Enjoy!

www.ravenger.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/iwarpapermodels/

-- Steve
Stephen Robertson
I-War series co-designer.

-- Steve
Stephen Robertson
I-War series co-designer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 7 months ago #11580 by MajorTom
Got 'em! [8D]

Thanks for all the work you guys have put into them!

Now I've got something constructive to do for the forthcoming long winter evenings :D

Iwar2 Multiplayer Fan Site

More
19 years 7 months ago #11590 by Diablito
WoW!!! Great work guys, these are totally cool!!

"Your ship has been disrupted for a routine check......"

"Your ship has been disrupted for a routine check......"

More
19 years 6 months ago #11655 by Hot4Darmat
Two new Indie paintjob versions of the PatCom are now available for download. Hope you like 'em. Pictures are available in the Gallery section. (oh, and hey diablito...check out the name of the red one. I think you'll like it).

Enjoy.

--
Hot4Darmat

More
19 years 6 months ago #11815 by Hot4Darmat
Work progresses on new paper models from the I-War universe. Nearing completion is a large model of Saltlake Naval Base. I'll post pictures of the test build soon.

The Puffin is in production, but is waiting for a few 3D mesh tweaks from my esteemed collaborator on that particular project. The Puffin will be a gorgeous model when it is completed, but these things take time.

--
Hot4Darmat

More
19 years 6 months ago #11836 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic I-War Paper Model Site Online

The Puffin is in production, but is waiting for a few 3D mesh tweaks from my esteemed collaborator on that particular project.

Hot4, you are so polite. :D

I'll get it in gear and get the modifications done. ;) Got swamped this weekend (doctors, tests, work, family, etc.)