Home
Downloads
Docs
Acts
Help
Fan Fiction
Ships
Modding
Other
Forum
Links
Online
Discord
Off-Canvas Toggle
Home
Downloads
Docs
Acts
Help
Fan Fiction
Ships
Modding
Other
Forum
Links
Online
Discord
Off-Canvas Toggle
Search
Search
Search
Advanced Search
Last Downloaded
Manual (English)
Description
The English version of the manual for I-War 2 in PDF format.
UFO Ships
Description
This Mod changes TUG to UFO Ship, and Turret Fighters to UFO Fighters.
New Forum Posts
Just working on something ...
Just working on something ...
Login
Username
Password
Remember Me
Sign in with a passkey
Log in
Forgot your password?
Forgot your username?
Create an account
Index
Recent Topics
No Replies
Rules
Search
Forum
Profile for L-D
Profile for L-D
Offline
User Type:
User
Rank:
I'm new here!
Register Date:
26 Sep 2005
Last login:
21 years 2 days ago
Time Zone:
UTC +2:00
Local Time:
09:58
Posts:
2
Profile views:
781
Location:
Gender:
Unknown
Birthdate:
Unknown
Posts
Recent Posts
(2 messages )
Start
Prev
1
Next
End
1
Subject
Replies
Views
Last Post
that game ruls!!!!
Category:
General I-War Talk
Topic started 21 years 1 month ago, by
Marcspc
4
Replies
2150
Views
21 years 2 days ago
by
Bozobub
**Translate I-WAR 2**
Category:
General I-War Talk
Topic started 21 years 3 days ago, by
L-D
0
Replies
1971
Views
21 years 3 days ago
by
L-D
Start
Prev
1
Next
End
1
Off-Canvas Toggle
Home
Downloads
Docs
Acts
Help
Fan Fiction
Ships
Modding
Other
Forum
Links
Online
Discord
Sign-up / Register
Login