Home
Downloads
Docs
Acts
Help
Fan Fiction
Ships
Modding
Other
Forum
Links
Online
Discord
Off-Canvas Toggle
Home
Downloads
Docs
Acts
Help
Fan Fiction
Ships
Modding
Other
Forum
Links
Online
Discord
Off-Canvas Toggle
Search
Search
Search
Advanced Search
Last Downloaded
Original Independence Wa
Description
This is the playable I-War demo from 16 Sept. 1997 published by Ocean Software Ltd. As far as I know, this must be the first demo that came out for this game. Thanks to akula65 for sending it to us.
Earth Alliance G.O.D. Pl
Description
Replaces all Gunstars with an Earth Alliance Global Orbital Defense (G.O.D.) Platform.
New Forum Posts
Just working on something ...
Just working on something ...
Login
Username
Password
Remember Me
Sign in with a passkey
Log in
Forgot your password?
Forgot your username?
Create an account
Index
Recent Topics
No Replies
Rules
Search
Forum
Profile for looney
Profile for looney
Offline
User Type:
User
Rank:
I'm new here!
Register Date:
28 Aug 2005
Last login:
20 years 5 months ago
Time Zone:
UTC +2:00
Local Time:
12:30
Posts:
6
Profile views:
1278
Location:
Gender:
Unknown
Birthdate:
Unknown
Sometimes I think...usually I don't
Posts
Recent Posts
(6 messages )
Start
Prev
1
Next
End
1
Subject
Replies
Views
Last Post
Question about amount of missiles in a cargo pod?
Category:
General I-War Talk
Topic started 20 years 5 months ago, by
looney
0
Replies
2161
Views
20 years 5 months ago
by
looney
Cutting Beam / mining laser
Category:
General I-War Talk
Topic started 20 years 5 months ago, by
looney
4
Replies
3060
Views
20 years 3 months ago
by
Vali
Favorite Weapon?
Category:
General I-War Talk
Topic started 21 years 4 months ago, by
Jafs
1
2
3
14
Replies
8511
Views
21 years 1 week ago
by
Bozobub
Favorite Weapon?
Category:
General I-War Talk
Topic started 21 years 4 months ago, by
Jafs
1
2
3
14
Replies
8511
Views
21 years 1 week ago
by
Bozobub
what ships give cargo pods?
Category:
General I-War Talk
Topic started 21 years 1 month ago, by
looney
1
2
6
Replies
5086
Views
21 years 1 week ago
by
Bozobub
what ships give cargo pods?
Category:
General I-War Talk
Topic started 21 years 1 month ago, by
looney
1
2
6
Replies
5086
Views
21 years 1 week ago
by
Bozobub
Start
Prev
1
Next
End
1
Off-Canvas Toggle
Home
Downloads
Docs
Acts
Help
Fan Fiction
Ships
Modding
Other
Forum
Links
Online
Discord
Sign-up / Register
Login