Sensor mystery

More
19 years 10 months ago #18122 by Vladimir
Sensor mystery was created by Vladimir
Well, I´m sure that I have Passive5 sensors in my inventory. However, I cannot mount them on my ships! It seems that the game is full of little bugs that may, or may not show up, for example, I got Patcom with A-M beams as its standard equpment last time I played the game.

Never-EVER forget your real life, though.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 10 months ago #10427 by Jwk the Hemp Monkey
Replied by Jwk the Hemp Monkey on topic Sensor mystery
....i have never experienced anything like that.

Jwk...comander of =HEMP HUNGRY MONKEY=
www.i-war2.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=310

More
19 years 10 months ago #10460 by UglyAngel
Replied by UglyAngel on topic Sensor mystery
I've found all sorts of little glitches, but usually it's in the navigation code, stuff like the autopilot ramming ships as it moves you through an L-point, or mission scripts that take you to the wrong place unless you pick L-points or waypoints manually.

Once you learn your way around, though, these issues become moot, since flying through L-points manually is much faster than waiting for the autopilot to do it.

I've never seen the problem you're describing, though.

More
19 years 10 months ago #10462 by Vladimir
Replied by Vladimir on topic Sensor mystery
Then I have to assume that it´s one of these mysteries that appear only on my computer:)

More
19 years 10 months ago #10471 by Tarcoon
Replied by Tarcoon on topic Sensor mystery
not sure for this:

A-M Beams are available only in the last two/three scenarios and may need some internal space.
Smith creates them for your loadout as a gift. Maybe it's a reward for a 100% job and you missed it somehow?

Passive Sensors 5 should be mountable. Do you play the game with any mods running? Some of them cause problems.

There is no safe distance

There is no safe distance

More
19 years 10 months ago #10473 by Vladimir
Replied by Vladimir on topic Sensor mystery
The mods I´m running are Multimods, Unigui, iFleet, FutureTrader, Crosshair, CustomJafs, FreeForm. That´s all. Oh, and one more strange thing -- I assembled a little fleet with iFleet mode, about 20 ships, but on one beautiful day they kinda deserted -- they just weren´t there anymore, although i hadn´t switch the mod off.