Getting back Jackson Yard

More
18 years 10 months ago #18474 by Maahes
Hi all,

I have accidentaly blown up Jacksons Yard, but I need it back to carry on with the missions.

I thought that stations were scripted and not part of the save game, so that when you quit and re-load they all come back. So I carried on playing, not bothering to check if it was there again or not. I have now not got any save games before I blew it up.

Is there a place in the savegame file that I can add the station back in, so I dont have to start from the begining again?

I am running these mods :- UniGui, Multimod, Custom Jafs, Location finder, reticle and colossus.

I'd be gratefull for any help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 10 months ago #13287 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic Getting back Jackson Yard
Sorry, I've no idea how to alter the savegame file. And I've never heard of someone altering one in that manner either.

But you shouldn't have to start the game all over again. Just download the save named "Picking Up the Pieces" from here: i-war2.com/downloads_6.htm

That'll put you in the game right after the destruction of Haven, very close to the Jackson Yard encounter.

More
18 years 9 months ago #13296 by Maahes
Replied by Maahes on topic Getting back Jackson Yard
Excellent!!

Thanks very much. I'm not actually using the save game but it did give me enough to be able to put Jacksons Yard back on the map in my save game.

Thanks again, I'm very happy :D