Fire diferent weapons

More
17 years 2 months ago #18965 by Arkon
Fire diferent weapons was created by Arkon
I'm new to this game so this may seem like a n00b question, but...

Is there anyway (or any mod...) for me to fire diferent weapons at once?

I'm in the act 1 and I have 2 x PBC, a rapid fire PBC and a quad light PBC, but I have to cicle thru them to fire. Is there someway I can fire the PBCs AND the rapid fire PBC AND the quad light PBC at once?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 2 months ago #16297 by JT
Replied by JT on topic Fire diferent weapons
Sadly, there isn't. This is one of the advantages that NPC ships have over players. It would be cool if I-War 2 had an "auto-cycle" feature like that in Mechwarrior 2 (where letting go of the trigger automatically switches your active weapon to the next one), but it's not possible to mod it in as we have no way of firing things automatically: even Stephen's manual countermeasures mod had to manually create a countermeasure decoy from scratch every time the player pressed the button, instead of simply telling the game engine to fire one of the countermeasure components.

Surgeon-General's Warning: Early test cases of Torn Stars have resulted in fatalities. The errors in the software should be gone by now. Hopefully.

Surgeon-General's Warning: Early test cases of Torn Stars have resulted in fatalities. The errors in the software should be gone by now. Hopefully.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.