Home
Downloads
Docs
Acts
Help
Fan Fiction
Ships
Modding
Other
Forum
Links
Online
Discord
Off-Canvas Toggle
Home
Downloads
Docs
Acts
Help
Fan Fiction
Ships
Modding
Other
Forum
Links
Online
Discord
Off-Canvas Toggle
Search
Search
Search
Advanced Search
Last Downloaded
Original Independence Wa
Description
This is the playable I-War demo from 16 Sept. 1997 published by Ocean Software Ltd. As far as I know, this must be the first demo that came out for this game. Thanks to akula65 for sending it to us.
Saitek X36/X35T combo (g
Description
Click on the title to see full details.
New Forum Posts
Just working on something ...
Just working on something ...
Login
Username
Password
Remember Me
Sign in with a passkey
Log in
Forgot your password?
Forgot your username?
Create an account
Index
Recent Topics
No Replies
Rules
Search
Forum
Profile for Death03
Profile for Death03
Offline
User Type:
User
Rank:
I'm new here!
Register Date:
25 Jun 2006
Last login:
19 years 2 months ago
Time Zone:
UTC +2:00
Local Time:
23:28
Posts:
3
Profile views:
945
Location:
Gender:
Unknown
Birthdate:
Unknown
Embrace the shadow
Posts
Recent Posts
(3 messages )
Start
Prev
1
Next
End
1
Subject
Replies
Views
Last Post
Can someone help me ?(I need a file pack)
Category:
Technical
Topic started 19 years 2 months ago, by
Death03
0
Replies
2046
Views
19 years 2 months ago
by
Death03
Question:How can i get new ships?
Category:
General I-War Talk
Topic started 20 years 3 months ago, by
Death03
2
Replies
2787
Views
20 years 3 months ago
by
Death03
Question:How can i get new ships?
Category:
General I-War Talk
Topic started 20 years 3 months ago, by
Death03
2
Replies
2787
Views
20 years 3 months ago
by
Death03
Start
Prev
1
Next
End
1
Off-Canvas Toggle
Home
Downloads
Docs
Acts
Help
Fan Fiction
Ships
Modding
Other
Forum
Links
Online
Discord
Sign-up / Register
Login