picking up cargo?

More
17 years 8 months ago #18853 by spacecoke
picking up cargo? was created by spacecoke
hmm.. wel i just got this game and have got to a bit where i have to get collect a corgo pod from a ship i blew up, the thing is there is nothing in the instructions saying how i actualy pick the thing up, i have been sat at this damn pod now for 30 mins, all i see in the instructions is (J to call ---- for cargo pickup) but nothing happens... anyone know how to pick this thing up??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 8 months ago #15453 by spacecoke
Replied by spacecoke on topic picking up cargo?
ok well i figured out that i needed to dock with it.... now how the hell do you put it down again >.< the game manual has to be the single most crappy manual i have ever read! it is no help at all. this game could have been awsome but for the no mouse support and crappy manual im thinking of giving up lol

More
17 years 8 months ago #15454 by JT
Replied by JT on topic picking up cargo?
ndock. Make sure you listen to Clay's in-game tutorial, since it teaches you everything you need to know. =)

"The art of flying is to throw yourself at the ground and miss." --Douglas Adams

Surgeon-General's Warning: Early test cases of Torn Stars have resulted in fatalities. The errors in the software should be gone by now. Hopefully.