Will I ever get to fly another Ship???

More
17 years 3 months ago #18945 by captaind
I played the original I-war a long time ago. It was awesome and am just now playing I-war2. It's great so far, but how long am I stuck flying this tug? I want to get back into the corvette like in I-war. How do you get a new ship, or when will I get one, or will I be able to get one at all?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 3 months ago #16030 by GrandpaTrout
Yes, you get two excellent ships. The Patcom (very, very fast) and the Corvette (very strong). The Tug is very hard. Hang on!

More
17 years 3 months ago #16031 by captaind
thanks for the speedy reply... I don't know why I did not get into this game earlier cause

More
17 years 3 months ago #16053 by JT
If you can reach Act 2 (after Cal's childhood Act 0 and initial establishment Act 1), you'll still be flying the tug, but you'll have plenty of goodies to play around with, like Tripack and Quadpack launchers (much better than Twinpacks), gatling cannons, and many others. It's not too long after that that you get a few more ships to play around with, and they're pleasures to fly compared to the tug.

This is a public service announcement: Please look through all six degrees of freedom before crossing the L-point.

Surgeon-General's Warning: Early test cases of Torn Stars have resulted in fatalities. The errors in the software should be gone by now. Hopefully.

More
17 years 3 months ago #16158 by wasteful
man, i still would use storm petrel from future trade mod on the campaign(well takes awhile to pirate that much...). man they pwn, small size, fast, and u can equip 1 cutting beam to kill capital ships. and those small size(like 4x smaller than most ships u fly) makes it easy to survive, so they're hard to hit, if u commit alot of hit n' runs and set your power down a bit...

More
17 years 3 months ago #16210 by They_HunGer
basically the Storm Petrel rocks, but it can easilly get blown by bigger ships xD

Its not about you dying for your country... its about making your enemies die for theirs.

~C.C. Rocks~