Easter Eggs?

More
20 years 3 months ago #17906 by ShrimpCrackers
Easter Eggs? was created by ShrimpCrackers
It seems odd but after just after Act 1 mission 2, the first point where I'm allowed to go off and start pirating on my own...

I went to Charlesworth Freight Station to check it out, maybe see if I can get missions like in the prelude...

Oddly enough I was able to dock with Charlesworth station and I noticed a ship called "CHEAT" flying about. Once the dock completed with the Charlesworth freight station, the CHEAT ship goes on com's and says something like "This is a nice ship! Lets see how far it can gooooo!!!!", moments later he LDS's out.

I can't seem to reinact this other than the first time but I found it funny. I didn't activate any cheats or anything or put in any mods.
Any answers?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 years 3 months ago #8456 by Hot4Darmat
Replied by Hot4Darmat on topic Easter Eggs?
Unfortunately, this is one of those 'atmospheric tone' things that mean nothing in terms of actual gameplay. I think it was originally intended to be one of those little spontaneous easter eggs or side missions that would let you do something for the fun of it, maybe even earn a little extra cash, but even that never got implemented, so it's just there, as you've seen it, as a thing you'll see from time to time. Race them, and nothing will happen. Blow them up, and nothing will happen. Bottom line..it doesn't have anything to do with missions, cheats or storyline. It just is

--
Hot4Darmat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.