Absolute Newbie ;)

More
20 years 5 months ago #17849 by sweetbutt
Absolute Newbie ;) was created by sweetbutt
Hi all!

as the subject tells u up there I'm a newbby...

I-war 2 always attracted me since I was lookin' for a space adventure...the other day I went in a shop and they were sellin' the game at 9.99 €...jaaaaa incredible....since that copy wasn't the budget versione of Iwar.....well..well....anyway...

I found the game inspiring...I've just started (just got the new PBC set after delivering the package)...

It's A REEEEAAAL pity that the cockpit visual doesn't include the Hat-Switch feature (as in every flight sim)....to turn my head in total freedom would be fantastic...expecially during fights...(any patch around??:D)

got an important question...

when the hell can I save???????????? :D:D:D

thank you in advance :)

and if u guys got some nice advices for gettin' the most from I-War2...well....do not hesitate to send me some!

thanx

sweetbutt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 years 5 months ago #7719 by EricMan64
Replied by EricMan64 on topic Absolute Newbie ;)

It's A REEEEAAAL pity that the cockpit visual doesn't include the Hat-Switch feature (as in every flight sim)....to turn my head in total freedom would be fantastic...expecially during fights...(any patch around??)

Unfortunately, there's no way to implement freeform-cockpit view at the moment because only the part of the cockpit you see even exists. If you were to look behind you, you'd see that the back of your cockpit is open to space.

when the hell can I save????????????

Any time you're at your base. Just hit escape, and you should see the 'save/load game' button.

and if u guys got some nice advices for gettin' the most from I-War2

Sure, if you're interested in trying some asteroid mining, download a little mod I created called 'Gold Rush'. It is available from the downloads section of this website.

More
20 years 5 months ago #7720 by sweetbutt
Replied by sweetbutt on topic Absolute Newbie ;)
thanx for the support...