Search

Last Downloaded

zip-0Deep Space Infinite Batt
zip-1Portland Class

Login

General I-War Talk 1429 topics

You can talk about anything related to the I-War series here.

Missions

Having trouble with the missions?
398 Topics
1609 Replies
nirriti's Avatar

Mods

So many mods - this is the place to talk about them.
348 Topics
2666 Replies
Bauer2's Avatar

Technical

This section covers FAQ's in relation to technical issues.
218 Topics
1022 Replies
BarelyHumaning's Avatar
TheTomDude's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 24 years 1 month ago by TheTomDude
2292 Views
3 Replies
Lance Menu's Avatar
TCPIP's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 24 years 1 month ago by TCPIP
3998 Views
6 Replies
Stephen Robertson PS's Avatar
Sgt_KnightHawk's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 24 years 1 month ago by Sgt_KnightHawk
4716 Views
8 Replies
MajorTom's Avatar
Faradhi's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 24 years 1 month ago by Faradhi
1641 Views
3 Replies
SoupDragon's Avatar
TheTomDude's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 24 years 1 month ago by TheTomDude
1960 Views
5 Replies
TheTomDude's Avatar
predator's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 24 years 2 months ago by predator
1896 Views
5 Replies
Pandion's Avatar
unfunf's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 24 years 1 month ago by unfunf
4125 Views
6 Replies
SoupDragon's Avatar
hill65's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 24 years 2 months ago by hill65
1915 Views
1 Replies
Stephen Robertson PS's Avatar
mismeret's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 24 years 2 months ago by mismeret
2349 Views
4 Replies
Shane's Avatar
Coyote21's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 24 years 2 months ago by Coyote21
2209 Views
0 Replies
Coyote21's Avatar
mismeret's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 24 years 2 months ago by mismeret
1862 Views
1 Replies
EricMan64's Avatar
mismeret's Avatar

X2

Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 24 years 2 months ago by mismeret
2025 Views
0 Replies
mismeret's Avatar
Coyote21's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 24 years 2 months ago by Coyote21
5107 Views
9 Replies
Shane's Avatar
abraxis's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 24 years 2 months ago by abraxis
1752 Views
2 Replies
EricMan64's Avatar
Quickstar's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 24 years 2 months ago by Quickstar
2343 Views
3 Replies
SoupDragon's Avatar
Quickstar's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 24 years 2 months ago by Quickstar
2111 Views
1 Replies
SoupDragon's Avatar
Bob_the_fish's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 24 years 2 months ago by Bob_the_fish
1935 Views
1 Replies
EricMan64's Avatar
gazmaster's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 24 years 2 months ago by gazmaster
1728 Views
1 Replies
SoupDragon's Avatar
bigbird's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 24 years 2 months ago by bigbird
1648 Views
2 Replies
SoupDragon's Avatar
Jwk's Avatar
Category: General I-War Talk Topic started 24 years 2 months ago by Jwk
1673 Views
3 Replies
Jwk's Avatar