Problem with completed missions/contactlist

More
21 years 8 months ago #17480 by TheTomDude
Hello Dudes, maybe someone can help me with this:

I have some completed missions and the contact list is not getting updated. For ex.: I made the Junkyard mission in 1st act., but the Junkyard contact is still in my contactlist. Next ex.: When u get the fighters, u have to make some kinda training with 'em (destroy all mines then dock). I completed that task without any probs but the trainingground and platform and minelayer are still in my contactlist. ????

Anyone knows how to manually delete contacts from list? Btw I have newest patch (14.6 I guess).

Thx for ur help
Tom

Signature? I'm not signing anything without my lawyer ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 8 months ago #2379 by SoupDragon
Hello TheToMDude (you'll have to explain that one :)). When you say the Contact List, do you mean objectives or the navigation support on the bottom right?

More
21 years 8 months ago #2380 by TheTomDude
Oh, ahem.. I mean the navi-list on bottom right. I wouldn't give a s*** normally, but the prob is, the list is always full with navpoints I do not need anymore. :(

More
21 years 8 months ago #2381 by SoupDragon
Hmm technically the contacts should not be there if they are no longer in the vicinity. Are you running any mods?

More
21 years 8 months ago #2386 by Shane
Hi TomDude. If memory serves, the training ground contact points will stay as long as the "mission" is available. Since that exercise allows you to complete it several times (bettering your time), that mission stays active for awhile, then blessedly drops away.

The Junkyard one is wierd. Usually, the only thing in your contact list should be nearby craft and stations, and distant "mission" critical points (i.e., places you have to go).

More
21 years 8 months ago #2406 by TheTomDude
Thx SoupDragon and Shane,

the contacts disappeard now. I didn't do anything *g*. First the fighter training ground and now the Junkyard contact (since they moved the base to the Santa Romero System) disapp.
Seems like those junkyard guys just wanted to see me again ;).

But thx anyway. It's good to have a forum where everyone gets an answer.

Greez
Tom