Uspace Bugs version 11.3 (obsolete)

More
17 years 3 months ago #16160 by oldwarrior40k
Ok it worked after I uninstalled reinstalled patched etc. Now to learn the controls all over again. less slept, test, report.... life's a bitch lolol
Thanks GrandpaTrout.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 3 months ago #16161 by nate90909
It seems that the lpoints you find with the lpoint scanner do not work. Specificly I tried the vaden lpoint in alcuin and lori would just report "no viable jump routes." Hoping it was just a fluke I flew off to T'Ang and surely enough the Zhonyang lpoint did the same thing. Also neither of the lpoints show up on the navigation menu after arriving at them. This was with a normal start.

"Better to die now with honor, than to live with shame."

"Better to die now with honor, than to live with shame."

More
17 years 3 months ago #16163 by GrandpaTrout
Yeah. I think I need to change the design to be clearer. The scanner shows possible lpoint locations. If you have good enough sensors, you can find the less stable jump routes. Actually, I am going to start a new thread to discuss the topic and see what people think about it.

More
17 years 3 months ago #16202 by Shingen
I think u should prolly, either update your installer or something. Anyone else having problems installing?

argh! Damn thing won't install. Any ideas?

[EDIT]

OK..updated installed finally.

Problem though...used a save where I had 3 wingman in Alcuin with HALT orders, but I was in Emerald system. Once the game loaded, wingman tried to formate (out of system) and the game crashed.

Happened three times in a row, on that save. New Game works fine.

"Just remember love is life, and hate is living death. Treat your life for what's it's worth and live for every breath" - Black Sabbath- National Acrobat

More
17 years 3 months ago #16204 by GrandpaTrout
Excellent bug catch!

I am installing to d:\iwar I tried the default install location, that worked fine as well. I have been installing over old. Installing into brand new EoC.

Where are you doing the install? What virus scanner are you running?

More
17 years 3 months ago #16205 by Shingen
Default install.. Norton Systems, but I disable it for gaming

"Just remember love is life, and hate is living death. Treat your life for what's it's worth and live for every breath" - Black Sabbath- National Acrobat