Uspace Bugs version 11.3 (obsolete)

More
17 years 3 months ago #16206 by GrandpaTrout
When you managed to get it to install, had you done anything different? Deleted anything? This is frustrating because it works perfectly on my machine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 3 months ago #16211 by GrandpaTrout
Shingen can you send me your save game where you had the wingmen in another system cause a crash? And then the steps you take to get the crash? I cannot reproduce your bug.

I did lose a wingmen to LDS leaving a station. He died hitting an asteroid. I am not sure what we can do about that. But the dropped waypoint when wingmen die is very helpful for figuring out what happened. Be sure to double back right away.

More
17 years 3 months ago #16213 by Shingen
Yeah..when I get time..sorry.

[edit]

dunno..just tried that save and now they won't formate. Same save..different result..no crash..I have no clue.

"Just remember love is life, and hate is living death. Treat your life for what's it's worth and live for every breath" - Black Sabbath- National Acrobat

More
17 years 3 months ago #16215 by Shingen
Nothing different on the install. Same sys setup from 11.01

[EDIT]

Did u still want that save..or no?

"Just remember love is life, and hate is living death. Treat your life for what's it's worth and live for every breath" - Black Sabbath- National Acrobat

More
17 years 3 months ago #16216 by GrandpaTrout
sure, just in case I can get it to happen.

More
17 years 3 months ago #16217 by Shingen
OK No problem.

I'm not quite following here though. Why would the same exact save file crash one time, but not another? This isn't another BC3K deal is it?