Uspace Bugs version 11.02 (obsolete)

More
17 years 4 months ago #16101 by Shingen
dunno.. since starting this new game.. I've been doing the Alcuin - Emerald - Huang - Alcuin run.

There seem to be tolls at every L-point taxing both ways.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 4 months ago #16102 by GrandpaTrout
There are more tolls. They get spawned by the pirate stations. If no one kills them, they start to take over whole systems. Pretty evil.

But the real issue is we have not play balanced out the number of stations and operations yet. And the original cluster was not built with our new jump system in mind, so it lacks lots of lesser used lpoints.

More
17 years 4 months ago #16103 by Shingen
ok something else wierd.

Now I'm starting to lose wingman for no appearant reason. No hostiles or combat.

What I was doing was LDSing around looking for hidden L-points to avoid the tolls at regular L-point.

Anyway I was in Alcuin warping around..flying to the little green box indicated by that L-point scanner thingy, and waiting for the wingman to catch-up and re-formate. Then suddenly Jafs comes-up and said I lost all my wingmen.

Happened twice from the same save.

More
17 years 4 months ago #16104 by GrandpaTrout
try to get the steps to losing the wingmen down exactly. If at all possible, so that you can repeat the loss (maybe they are hitting a planet or something the AI autopilot has always been flaky).

More
17 years 4 months ago #16105 by Shingen
ok more broken code... any chance you are on yahoo or icq?

my yahoo is Shingen36

I've ran into a bunch of stuff.. like the Kirby L-point in Bedolov is saying "No viable Jump routs, Sir." Yet is supposed to be the stable route to the Emerald system and I've been using it all day long. =(

img160.imageshack.us/img160/2359/shot0005lj5.png

More
17 years 4 months ago #16106 by GrandpaTrout
I wish I could, working. Save your game and see if the route resets.