Uspace Bugs version 11.02 (obsolete)

More
17 years 4 months ago #16107 by Shingen
yeah.. reload fixed it, but it happened when I was LDSing using that L-Point scanner thing and selecting targets from that list.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 4 months ago #16108 by GrandpaTrout
Ok, I will try to reduplicate it. Good find. Keep those bug reports rolling in.

More
17 years 4 months ago #16110 by cambragol
I have a strong suspicion that your disappearing wingman are the result of the AI passing too close to a planet, or even a sun. I can't count how many times my ship has either been destroyed, or partially damaged by whilst on the way to some autopilot destination. I have also lost a few wingmen that way, though none recently.

I have been trying to replicate the Kirby L-point loss of Jump routes bug, but thus far nothing. Is there any other details you might recall?

More
17 years 4 months ago #16111 by cambragol
I can confirm the Kirby Lpoint bug now. I flew around Bedalov, checking possible lpoint locations, visiting about 8-10 locations, then returned to Kirby-Lpoint. After passing through, to Powys, I immediately turned around and attempte to pass back through the Ennis L-point to return to the Kirby L-point in Bedalov. Lori gave me the message "Our sensors detect no viable jump routes sir" even though the lpoint was right there, and clearly should be viable.

I will attach a save file at our bug tracker GrandpaTrout

More
17 years 3 months ago #16112 by cambragol
I may have spoken too soon. It looks like the Ennis lpoint doesn't normally have a connection back to Bedalov. strange..

More
17 years 3 months ago #16113 by Shingen
Well I flew to every single "possible" l-point in both Alcuin and Bedalov, and none had any viable jump routes according to Lori...but they did screw up the stable ones. Happens almost like clock work for me, but restore seems to be the work-around.