Uspace Bugs version 11.1 (obsolete)

More
17 years 4 months ago #15902 by GrandpaTrout
can you send me the save game? grandpa1trout at torn-stars . com
just remove the 1 (ecm countermeasures).

I will try to figure out how save games get fubar'd. It would be bad if that happens alot.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 4 months ago #15903 by Shingen
ack! It looks like it got over-written. I was using the first save-slot and forgot to go back and rename the file before I saved again. Sorry. I'll keep better track of save-games if I come across anything else.

More
17 years 4 months ago #15923 by cambragol
Shingen, I am going to try and reproduce that problem you had loading the SNRV at Alcuin Common Metals Processing. If you have seen that happen again let me know, and if their are any other details, it could help. Thanks!

More
17 years 4 months ago #15934 by Shingen
Is there anyway to disable the capsule lights, at least till you get the frame-rates tweaked.

I'm averaging anywhere from 5-12 fps in the tunnel and it's hard as hell to avoid being kicked back into normal space at those frame-rates...plus I loose my fuel everytime I get kicked out, and have to make the trek back to the refueler. It's getting rather expensive. =D

More
17 years 4 months ago #15935 by GrandpaTrout
Send me and email and I will send you a patch that disables the moving lights. I am heading to work, so I won't be able to send it until tonight. Do you have an editor that will do a multi file search and replace? If you do a search and replace of the word [MovingLights] with to the word [Lights] it will solve the issue. (the brackets are included. Once you see an example it will be clear). The search and replace will happen on the *.ini files in the MS_Mod_Main folder. Or you can use the windows search program to find all references to MovingLights in MS_Mod_Main folder and then change the name by hand. It will take about 10min, there are not that many files.

More
17 years 4 months ago #15936 by Shingen
ok.. found the references to [MovingLights]. Do I just change [MovingLights] to [Lights], without altering the speed=## parameters, or speed=0 or what?