Uspace Bugs version 11.1 (obsolete)

More
17 years 4 months ago #15999 by Shingen
...and now two dead wingman on my contact list. Is this normal or what?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 4 months ago #16000 by GrandpaTrout
No, I would say not normal. Interesting. The save game function should be blocking dead wingmen. Send along your save game or post a link to it. I would like to see what is in it. We used to have ghost wingmen, but I always thought it was jump related. Might be dead ship related somehow.

More
17 years 4 months ago #16001 by Shingen
Where do I sent it? Do you want the one with the stuck freighter as well?

More
17 years 4 months ago #16004 by GrandpaTrout
My email is in the thread here, or you can just send me a note via the forum and I will send you back the link. I expect you will find more bugs in the future, and need to send more saves.

A screen shot of the SNRV should be enough. Non-player ships are not saved. Do you remember if the ship had unloaded any pods? Or if it seemed to be waiting to load pods? Maybe a docking lock issue gone astray.

If you run into that issue again, please record it, but if you want a work around, save and restore takes care of it. I do need to figure out what is wrong.

More
17 years 4 months ago #16005 by Shingen
If I remember, that NPC frieghter off loaded pods. But, i went to the store and left the game running with orders to my wingman to dock. When I returned (about 45 mins later), the NPC freighters was still docked and no pods were being transfered.

If theres a work-around for NPC stuff that's fine. Will record if I see again.

Other save is being sent with details..ect.

[edit]

file sent

More
17 years 4 months ago #16044 by GrandpaTrout
I don't see where the freighter could be hanging up. If you see this again, can you make a copy of the flux.log. It has a display of the cargo freighters status.