Home
Downloads
Docs
Acts
Help
Fan Fiction
Ships
Modding
Other
Forum
Links
Online
Discord
Off-Canvas Toggle
Home
Downloads
Docs
Acts
Help
Fan Fiction
Ships
Modding
Other
Forum
Links
Online
Discord
Off-Canvas Toggle
Search
Search
Search
Advanced Search
Last Downloaded
Free form: Need Ore
Description
Jaffs knows some miners who are behind on their quota and need assistance. He directs Cal to the Aldo mine which is getting ready to ship their supply.
Puffin with Turret
Description
This file replaces the Command Section in the normal game with a Turreted Puffin and the Storm Petrel in Instant Action.
New Forum Posts
Just working on something ...
Just working on something ...
Login
Username
Password
Remember Me
Sign in with a passkey
Log in
Forgot your password?
Forgot your username?
Create an account
Index
Recent Topics
No Replies
Rules
Search
Forum
Profile for schmatzler
Profile for schmatzler
Offline
About Me
Hey Clay? I'm back.
User Type:
Admin
Rank:
Administrator
Register Date:
16 Dec 2014
Last login:
2 days 6 hours ago
Time Zone:
UTC +2:00
Local Time:
01:41
Posts:
332
Profile views:
7776
Thank you received:
29
Location:
Germany - Rostock
Gender:
Male
Birthdate:
11 Sep 1989
Space. The final frontier.
Posts
Recent Posts
(332 messages )
Start
Prev
1
2
3
4
...
34
Next
End
1
2
3
4
34
Subject
Replies
Views
Last Post
Just working on something ...
Category:
Developer's Corner
Topic started 2 months 4 days ago, by
NeoGriever
5
Replies
3071
Views
1 month 1 week ago
by
IronDuke
Issue with Drop-Down Menus and a small thought on the avatars.
Category:
i-war2.com Development
Topic started 1 year 9 months ago, by
ErikS
4
Replies
6214
Views
6 months 1 week ago
by
ErikS
Regarding… I-War 2 Keyboard Reference Card
Category:
General I-War Talk
Topic started 2 years 6 days ago, by
ErikS
1
2
8
Replies
5342
Views
1 year 8 months ago
by
ErikS
Issue with Drop-Down Menus and a small thought on the avatars.
Category:
i-war2.com Development
Topic started 1 year 9 months ago, by
ErikS
4
Replies
6214
Views
6 months 1 week ago
by
ErikS
Regarding… I-War 2 Keyboard Reference Card
Category:
General I-War Talk
Topic started 2 years 6 days ago, by
ErikS
1
2
8
Replies
5342
Views
1 year 8 months ago
by
ErikS
Jackson Yard Patch – Still Needed? (Oh, seems I found the answer)
Category:
Technical
Topic started 1 year 10 months ago, by
ErikS
2
Replies
1958
Views
1 year 8 months ago
by
ErikS
CTDS with Windows 11
Category:
Technical
Topic started 1 year 10 months ago, by
darrenmcms
1
2
7
Replies
4083
Views
1 year 8 months ago
by
schmatzler
Regarding… I-War 2 Keyboard Reference Card
Category:
General I-War Talk
Topic started 2 years 6 days ago, by
ErikS
1
2
8
Replies
5342
Views
1 year 8 months ago
by
ErikS
Enhancing the Header
Category:
General I-War Talk
Topic started 2 years 1 month ago, by
ErikS
2
Replies
1531
Views
2 years 1 month ago
by
ErikS
WARNING: Discord server issue!
Category:
General I-War Talk
Topic started 2 years 9 months ago, by
IronDuke
1
2
3
15
Replies
7987
Views
2 years 8 months ago
by
Chessking
Start
Prev
1
2
3
4
...
34
Next
End
1
2
3
4
34
Off-Canvas Toggle
Home
Downloads
Docs
Acts
Help
Fan Fiction
Ships
Modding
Other
Forum
Links
Online
Discord
Sign-up / Register
Login