I war-2 revamp unity 3d

More
8 years 11 months ago #19522 by Chessking
Replied by Chessking on topic I war-2 revamp unity 3d
I have now opened the Storm Petrel file. Wow, there's a lot of extra lines there. I think I can sort them out if necessary, though.

This is one tough navy, boy. They don't give you time off, even for being dead. -Clay

Storm Petrel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #19524 by RichardSkinner
cool, im going to open these up too, will be good starting points for higher res models. and also instant LOD0's

also does any one else feel guilty when downloading things from the unity asset store? lol

The Priceline Negotiator

More
8 years 11 months ago #19525 by Chessking
I don't feel guilty when downloading from the asset store. All I have downloaded are various tree and texture packs. I have only done one tutorial, the Roll-a-Ball tutorial, and have since expanded on it greatly. I have played around with a couple of other things, building landscapes with some things from the asset store. I suppose if I downloaded space ships and such that I could have made on my own, I might feel guilty.

This is one tough navy, boy. They don't give you time off, even for being dead. -Clay

Storm Petrel

More
8 years 11 months ago #19526 by Chessking
Once you open a ship in Blender, set navigation to walk navigation. You can actually "walk" through your ship. kind of cool.

Storm Petrel

More
8 years 11 months ago #19527 by RichardSkinner
that's a cool idea, to have the bigger corvettes and stuff you can fly, have an interior where you can walk around, like the Normandy from mass effect.

It would be tough tying it into the actual gameplay, but it would be a cool easter egg.

The Priceline Negotiator

More
8 years 11 months ago #19528 by Chessking
IronDuke has thought about this too. He thought about boarding ships and stations, manual repairs, etc.

Storm Petrel