Home
Downloads
Docs
Acts
Help
Fan Fiction
Ships
Modding
Other
Forum
Links
Online
Discord
Off-Canvas Toggle
Home
Downloads
Docs
Acts
Help
Fan Fiction
Ships
Modding
Other
Forum
Links
Online
Discord
Off-Canvas Toggle
Search
Search
Search
Advanced Search
Last Downloaded
I-War 1 - Launcher
Description
I-War launcher is a small utility which makes it easier to launch I-War / Independence War if you're experimenting with custom missions. Just select the desired options and click the launch button.
The Grundig Majestic
Description
Note: For use with I-War: Defiance A new Q-Ship, designed by Dreadnaught. Comes with its own mission, too!
New Forum Posts
Just working on something ...
Just working on something ...
Login
Username
Password
Remember Me
Sign in with a passkey
Log in
Forgot your password?
Forgot your username?
Create an account
Index
Recent Topics
No Replies
Rules
Search
Forum
Profile for Dark
Profile for Dark
Offline
User Type:
User
Rank:
I'm new here!
Register Date:
20 Nov 2018
Last login:
7 years 8 months ago
Time Zone:
UTC +2:00
Local Time:
04:57
Posts:
6
Profile views:
977
Gender:
Unknown
Birthdate:
Unknown
Posts
Recent Posts
(6 messages )
Start
Prev
1
Next
End
1
Subject
Replies
Views
Last Post
Anyone Thinking about making a New Game from this series ?
Category:
General I-War Talk
Topic started 7 years 10 months ago, by
Dark
1
2
3
15
Replies
10.8k
Views
7 years 9 months ago
by
IronDuke
Anyone Thinking about making a New Game from this series ?
Category:
General I-War Talk
Topic started 7 years 10 months ago, by
Dark
1
2
3
15
Replies
10.8k
Views
7 years 9 months ago
by
IronDuke
Anyone Thinking about making a New Game from this series ?
Category:
General I-War Talk
Topic started 7 years 10 months ago, by
Dark
1
2
3
15
Replies
10.8k
Views
7 years 9 months ago
by
IronDuke
Anyone Thinking about making a New Game from this series ?
Category:
General I-War Talk
Topic started 7 years 10 months ago, by
Dark
1
2
3
15
Replies
10.8k
Views
7 years 9 months ago
by
IronDuke
Anyone Thinking about making a New Game from this series ?
Category:
General I-War Talk
Topic started 7 years 10 months ago, by
Dark
1
2
3
15
Replies
10.8k
Views
7 years 9 months ago
by
IronDuke
Is anyone still playing in 2018?
Category:
General I-War Talk
Topic started 11 years 9 months ago, by
schmatzler
1
2
3
...
13
76
Replies
61.8k
Views
5 years 1 month ago
by
mechwarrior2
Start
Prev
1
Next
End
1
Off-Canvas Toggle
Home
Downloads
Docs
Acts
Help
Fan Fiction
Ships
Modding
Other
Forum
Links
Online
Discord
Sign-up / Register
Login