Home
Downloads
Docs
Acts
Help
Fan Fiction
Ships
Modding
Other
Forum
Links
Online
Discord
Off-Canvas Toggle
Home
Downloads
Docs
Acts
Help
Fan Fiction
Ships
Modding
Other
Forum
Links
Online
Discord
Off-Canvas Toggle
Search
Search
Search
Advanced Search
Last Downloaded
Megatrucking
Description
This mod for Torn Stars by mdvalley adds the undocking and docking of Megafreighters to the Middle states.
Sandbox Utility
Description
Development Tool for EoC Ship Attribute Testing Coded by Shane/ shanemaness@msn.com /Concept by GrandpaTrout. Created as supplement for Epic Modification of Edge of Chaos.
New Forum Posts
Just working on something ...
Just working on something ...
Login
Username
Password
Remember Me
Sign in with a passkey
Log in
Forgot your password?
Forgot your username?
Create an account
Index
Recent Topics
No Replies
Rules
Search
Forum
Profile for Coloradomtnman
Profile for Coloradomtnman
Offline
User Type:
User
Rank:
Beginner
Register Date:
09 Oct 2015
Last login:
10 years 9 months ago
Time Zone:
UTC +2:00
Local Time:
23:02
Posts:
11
Profile views:
1613
Gender:
Unknown
Birthdate:
Unknown
Posts
Recent Posts
(11 messages )
Start
Prev
1
2
Next
End
1
2
Subject
Replies
Views
Last Post
No Passive Sensors
Category:
Torn Stars
Topic started 10 years 11 months ago, by
Coloradomtnman
5
Replies
2997
Views
10 years 8 months ago
by
Chessking
New to I-War2 and No Idea What I am DOING!
Category:
Technical
Topic started 10 years 11 months ago, by
Coloradomtnman
1
2
3
13
Replies
9786
Views
10 years 11 months ago
by
Coloradomtnman
New to I-War2 and No Idea What I am DOING!
Category:
Technical
Topic started 10 years 11 months ago, by
Coloradomtnman
1
2
3
13
Replies
9786
Views
10 years 11 months ago
by
Coloradomtnman
New to I-War2 and No Idea What I am DOING!
Category:
Technical
Topic started 10 years 11 months ago, by
Coloradomtnman
1
2
3
13
Replies
9786
Views
10 years 11 months ago
by
Coloradomtnman
No Passive Sensors
Category:
Torn Stars
Topic started 10 years 11 months ago, by
Coloradomtnman
5
Replies
2997
Views
10 years 8 months ago
by
Chessking
New to I-War2 and No Idea What I am DOING!
Category:
Technical
Topic started 10 years 11 months ago, by
Coloradomtnman
1
2
3
13
Replies
9786
Views
10 years 11 months ago
by
Coloradomtnman
Epic: Middle States bug reports
Category:
Torn Stars
Topic started 20 years 11 months ago, by
GrandpaTrout
1
2
3
...
14
82
Replies
33.2k
Views
10 years 11 months ago
by
Coloradomtnman
New to I-War2 and No Idea What I am DOING!
Category:
Technical
Topic started 10 years 11 months ago, by
Coloradomtnman
1
2
3
13
Replies
9786
Views
10 years 11 months ago
by
Coloradomtnman
MiddleStates 7.2 bug reports
Category:
Torn Stars
Topic started 21 years 4 months ago, by
GrandpaTrout
1
2
3
4
23
Replies
11.5k
Views
10 years 11 months ago
by
Coloradomtnman
New to I-War2 and No Idea What I am DOING!
Category:
Technical
Topic started 10 years 11 months ago, by
Coloradomtnman
1
2
3
13
Replies
9786
Views
10 years 11 months ago
by
Coloradomtnman
Start
Prev
1
2
Next
End
1
2
Off-Canvas Toggle
Home
Downloads
Docs
Acts
Help
Fan Fiction
Ships
Modding
Other
Forum
Links
Online
Discord
Sign-up / Register
Login