Gonna buy IWar2... but MAJOR control problems!!

More
21 years 11 months ago #1719 by Gluegun
Also, icPlayerPilot.LateralY looks like it's not gonna be fun..... with w a s d for the other ones, what other natural places but shift, ctrl, and space do I have for up and down for my hand?? I wanna be able to make the ship strafe up or down... :( :(

"Eep!"

"Eep!"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 11 months ago #1722 by SoupDragon
Gluegun, unless the game is built for the extensive use of the mouse, it's always going to have limitations in that area. Descent was one of those games, but EoC is not.

You're looking for an "Holy Grail" here which really can't be found. The mouse.ini file is as good as it gets. As it has often been said in other forums "you won't find a mouse in an F14". It's time to start learning new skills.

More
21 years 11 months ago #1723 by Gluegun
Hey... I just want the mouse to work in the FIRST place, lol!! I'll give up the vertical strafe if I have to... we just gotta get it working. CAN it work with the demo??

Do you need the patch to get the mouse to work??

"Eep!"

Edited by - Gluegun on 07 May 2002 02:10:46

"Eep!"

More
21 years 11 months ago #1733 by -vipe-
I'm a leftie too, but my Saitek x36 stick / throttle combo was just perfect for i-war 2. No need to touch the keyboard at all :D

More
21 years 11 months ago #1737 by Gluegun
Can anyone download the demo and try the mouse patch, and see if it works? Do you need the normal patch in the normal IWAR2 to get the mouse to work?

"Eep!"

"Eep!"

More
21 years 11 months ago #1757 by Gluegun
WELL?

Has anyone been able to get the mouse working in the demo, so I can try out the mouse feature?

"Eep!"

"Eep!"