Gonna buy IWar2... but MAJOR control problems!!

More
21 years 11 months ago #1688 by Gluegun

I found and tried it by reading through the different topics in the forum here, but i'm thinking that would take too long for your liking.

"Overreacting conveys
understanding, hmm sounds better in danish.
Overdrivelse fremmer forståelsen.:D

Friend, sorry if I seem impatient, but I want to know if the features I want are available or not

Ill try and find it with the search function... I have to go now...

"Eep!"

"Eep!"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 11 months ago #1689 by SoupDragon

More
21 years 11 months ago #1694 by EricMan64
I'm out of town for just one and a half days, and you guys manage to make a whole thread with three pages!!! You guys aren't even considerate enough to go light on the posting when I'm gone? *runs off to cry in a corner*

More
21 years 11 months ago #1695 by Shane
Hi Gluegun. It sounds like you're really into the space-sim experience...and I know how hard it is to not hit the TAB key for afterburners (I spent many hours on Wing Commander and Privateer I and II). If you're really serious about being able to configure controls for a variety of space-sims, you should check out the keyboard encoders at Hagstrom Electronics ( www.hagstromelectronics.com/modules.html ). They have encoders which allow configuration of controls/mouse/joystick/etc to just about anything you could want (which means flexibility for all present and future space-sims).
As far as Edge of Chaos, I have to say that it is by far the best free-form space simulation I have ever played. And with the ability to mod, it's really the best $40.00 I've ever spent for entertainment.

Wing Commander just seems rather flat now...

More
21 years 11 months ago #1697 by Gluegun
Uh, this scares me a little....

"Please note that mouse flight controls are not optimised, and are not officially supported by the game."

Does anyone know how good or bad the mouse control with this thingy IS??

Can I test these files on the demo?? Cause that would KICK ASS if I could.... :)

"Eep!"

Edited by - Gluegun on 06 May 2002 03:48:34

"Eep!"

More
21 years 11 months ago #1701 by SoupDragon
I've never used the mouse controls. I don't think it'll cause any adverse effects. There is, in the end, only one way to find out :)