Outlaw Star (in regards to an old post)

More
17 years 8 months ago #15342 by Second Chance
Well, you could always read the sticky at the top of this forum section. And download and read the Graphics SDK available in the downloads section.

mailto:second_chance@cox.net
The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 7 months ago #15398 by Vali
How's it going, gwzero?:)

When a boss says “Go!� the leader says “Let’s move out!�:)

When a boss says “Go!” the leader says “Let’s move out!”

More
17 years 7 months ago #15432 by gwzero
Not to good. First of all I hardly have anytime to work on it, and second, I don't have any artistic skills (a drunk monkey with a crayon has more skills than Me). I've got almost all the null points figured out though. Every point is done except for the three main turrets. I could use some help with creating the skins if anyone thinks that they could reproduce one thats similar to the original outlaw star. I have yet to touch the area of animations (not to mention that my copy of Lightwave sucks and it doesn't like to animate). And I still need to seperate the turrets into their own models. I think that pretty much covers my position so far.

"At this point I would gladly accept help from the crayon monkey!"

<hr noshade size="1">Smith - "12 docking turrets, 15 quadpack launchers, 6 antimatter pbc's, and 2 turret fighters, all mounted on a megafreighter."

Cal - "Ya think that'll be enough? I mean we're just going to the store."

Smith - "You know you're right, I'd better mount on some antimatter streams."

<hr noshade size="1">Smith - "12 docking turrets, 15 quadpack launchers, 6 antimatter pbc's, and 2 turret fighters, all mounted on a megafreighter."

Cal - "Ya think that'll be enough? I mean we're just going to the store."

Smith - "You know you're right, I'd better mount on some antimatter streams."

More
17 years 7 months ago #15452 by Vali
Hmm… I have a friend who can help us with the textures. But before she can do anything you’ll have to create the UV maps. Second Chance can give you a couple of hints. After that export them in 3ds format and send them to me. Now we come in.

When a boss says “Go!� the leader says “Let’s move out!�

When a boss says “Go!” the leader says “Let’s move out!”