IronDuke's I-War2 Remake/I-War3

More
7 years 7 months ago #20341 by IronDuke
Aw man, that's slick! The best part of my day so far. :cheer: (Not hard to do, the way things are going.)

--IronDuke

Very little about the game is not known to me. Any questions you got, throw them at me. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #20342 by FluffyMule
Hey IronDuke, no worries about correcting me, only way I learn. I didn't realize that, so is good to know. TY :).

I also found another unity assess that might help speed up creating a space scene called "SpaceBuilder Genesis". Is a paid asset but only $20. Just fyi. ;)

More
7 years 7 months ago #20370 by IronDuke
Well, this is slick. Bummer it's so expensive. I think I'll get it anyway when I have the means and use it in the remake. :cheer: In the meantime, I might as well work on everything else.
When I have time from my darned schoolwork... >.> Meaning not for a while >.>

--IronDuke

Very little about the game is not known to me. Any questions you got, throw them at me. :)

More
7 years 6 months ago #20404 by Bozobub
I'm an old, returning member of what (I guess?) was the parent forum to this one (I'm "Bozobub", in the old Torn Stars subforum mainly), so the fact that someone is working on such an upgrade is a very pleasant surprise!

Thanks.

More
7 years 6 months ago #20405 by schmatzler
Welcome back, after just a little break of 9 years.

I've merged your accounts and you should be able to login with the old username.

Space. The final frontier.

More
7 years 6 months ago #20407 by Bozobub
Good to be back, although I only recently paused playing IWar 2 (full disastrous HD failure during a backup, that also fried the controller and the other HD; ouch) so I finally got my act in gear to get the game working again, which brought me back here for mods.

And lo and behold, I'm an idiot for not doing so sooner; this remake looks pretty damn tight! I'll definitely be waiting with expectant puppy-dog eyes :lol:...