Enhancement of Intelligence for Non-player Ships

More
7 years 10 months ago #20208 by IronDuke
I'm pretty sure I said somewhere in the mod description that scrolls by in the Extras screen that it requires multimod. :unsure: If I forgot, then oops.

The simplest proof that the mod works is to fly to a station and watch the AI vessels fly at 250 m/s instead of 200. :)

If you want more blueprints, currently the best way to get them is to use the Future Trader mod. Also, there is a mod called iFleet that lets you own a little fleet of captured ships. It was fairly clunky to use, so I didn't get far, but it's worth a shot.

--IronDuke

Very little about the game is not known to me. Any questions you got, throw them at me. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #20209 by Chessking
I don't see a mod description in-game at all. :( It is okay, though. It can be really hard to get all of the associated files in place before release. I may be close to finsihing the new keybinder, but I still have to write a readme so you guys know how to use it.

The simplest proof that the mod works is to fly to a station and watch the AI vessels fly at 250 m/s instead of 200. :)

Gotcha. I have only tried it in Instant Action, but I will probably be using it whenever I play.

I never looked into Future Trader of iFleet much... I remember being able to buy gunstars for your base, though, and that is definitely pretty cool.

This is one tough navy, boy. They don't give you time off, even for being dead. -Clay

Storm Petrel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.