Enhancement of Intelligence for Non-player Ships

More
7 years 11 months ago #20129 by IronDuke
I noticed that as well; they have a hardcoded list of ships to use, which doesn't include very many of those in the game. But I posted a little surprise just now. :) I think that'll answer you well.

--IronDuke

Very little about the game is not known to me. Any questions you got, throw them at me. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #20140 by Chessking
What? My chickens do not support your mod? I had better have a talk with them.

I now remember looking into the script system of I-war a little bit, and I found that I cannot open .pkg files correctly. I little insight into this would be helpful.

Never mind, I downloaded the scripting SDK and found these are the compiled code files.

This is one tough navy, boy. They don't give you time off, even for being dead. -Clay

Storm Petrel

More
7 years 11 months ago #20142 by schmatzler

IronDuke wrote: Yes, I know, it's a stupid title. But I wanted to have the lousiest acronym I could, and EINS seems to work fine for that. Bet Schmatzler will like it...

Ziss iss ekzacktly what I want, jawohl! B)

I added the mod to the downloads list :) I doubt I'll ever use it seriously, I'm already getting my arse kicked heavily with the AI at 80%. :dry:

Space. The final frontier.

More
7 years 11 months ago #20144 by 7upMan

I added the mod to the downloads list :) I doubt I'll ever use it seriously, I'm already getting my arse kicked heavily with the AI at 80%. :dry:

About that, I wanted to ask: Does the mod apply for the normal game or just for the skirmish stuff? Meaning, will the missions get harder?

More
7 years 11 months ago #20145 by IronDuke
If you are in space, the mod is on, and AI ships exist within 400km, then it applies to them. So yes, normal game, instant action, even scenarios if the mod is on. :)

--IronDuke

Very little about the game is not known to me. Any questions you got, throw them at me. :)

More
7 years 11 months ago #20148 by 7upMan
Is the AI change actually perceivable? Do the fights get harder?