Home
Downloads
Docs
Acts
Help
Fan Fiction
Ships
Modding
Other
Forum
Links
Online
Discord
Off-Canvas Toggle
Home
Downloads
Docs
Acts
Help
Fan Fiction
Ships
Modding
Other
Forum
Links
Online
Discord
Off-Canvas Toggle
Search
Search
Search
Advanced Search
Last Downloaded
"Banshee" NSO-989 Tariq
Description
The NSO model 989 Tariq class Patcom, CNV Justice, was capured by the Indies early in the Independence War.
7Xmultiship Mod
Description
This is The new Version of the 7Xmultiship Mod by (Gus Man B).
New Forum Posts
Just working on something ...
Just working on something ...
Login
Username
Password
Remember Me
Sign in with a passkey
Log in
Forgot your password?
Forgot your username?
Create an account
Index
Recent Topics
No Replies
Rules
Search
Forum
Profile for Ciberputa
Profile for Ciberputa
Offline
User Type:
User
Rank:
Semi-Beginner
Register Date:
30 Apr 2002
Last login:
6 years 2 months ago
Time Zone:
UTC +2:00
Local Time:
12:33
Posts:
30
Profile views:
2317
Location:
Spain
Gender:
Unknown
Birthdate:
Unknown
Posts
Recent Posts
(30 messages )
Start
Prev
1
2
3
Next
End
1
2
3
Subject
Replies
Views
Last Post
I Miss I-War
Category:
General I-War Talk
Topic started 6 years 2 months ago, by
Ciberputa
2
Replies
3383
Views
6 years 2 months ago
by
Ciberputa
I Miss I-War
Category:
General I-War Talk
Topic started 6 years 2 months ago, by
Ciberputa
2
Replies
3383
Views
6 years 2 months ago
by
Ciberputa
I-War Kickstarter?
Category:
General I-War Talk
Topic started 13 years 3 months ago, by
Ciberputa
1
2
3
13
Replies
8986
Views
10 years 5 months ago
by
7upMan
I-War Kickstarter?
Category:
General I-War Talk
Topic started 13 years 3 months ago, by
Ciberputa
1
2
3
13
Replies
8986
Views
10 years 5 months ago
by
7upMan
I-War Kickstarter?
Category:
General I-War Talk
Topic started 13 years 3 months ago, by
Ciberputa
1
2
3
13
Replies
8986
Views
10 years 5 months ago
by
7upMan
I-War Kickstarter?
Category:
General I-War Talk
Topic started 13 years 3 months ago, by
Ciberputa
1
2
3
13
Replies
8986
Views
10 years 5 months ago
by
7upMan
I-War Kickstarter?
Category:
General I-War Talk
Topic started 13 years 3 months ago, by
Ciberputa
1
2
3
13
Replies
8986
Views
10 years 5 months ago
by
7upMan
I-War 1 at gog.com
Category:
General I-War Talk
Topic started 16 years 4 months ago, by
Ciberputa
0
Replies
3027
Views
16 years 4 months ago
by
Ciberputa
I-War 1
Category:
Technical
Topic started 20 years 1 month ago, by
Ciberputa
1
Replies
4663
Views
8 months 6 days ago
by
jetski
Another Patch?
Category:
General I-War Talk
Topic started 22 years 4 months ago, by
RHTG
1
2
6
Replies
6097
Views
20 years 11 months ago
by
Stephen Robertson PS
Start
Prev
1
2
3
Next
End
1
2
3
Off-Canvas Toggle
Home
Downloads
Docs
Acts
Help
Fan Fiction
Ships
Modding
Other
Forum
Links
Online
Discord
Sign-up / Register
Login