Unstable Space Status Feb 02, 2007

More
17 years 3 months ago #15794 by Runner
Once I return from my vacation in New Year and you give me some up-to-date build, I'd actually be able to write a few bug-reports. This mod just so shows how games *should* be nowadays...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 3 months ago #15809 by GrandpaTrout
December 17, 2006

Another good week of bug hunting and removal. No sooner had I closed the last open bug, than Cambragol found a bunch of new ones. The largest issue is that some of the Fleets are not getting culled properly when the player leaves. (There is a funny story from Cambragol about lpoint blockade running that was a side effect of this bug, but I will leave it for him) The culling issue will not take long to fix. Nothing else has shown up that would stop an alpha test from happening.

The next two weekends are both Holidays and I won't be posting status reports. I hope everyone gets a new joystick and a fast graphic card!

Cheers

More
17 years 3 months ago #15811 by Bozobub
Last Thursday, the plumbing in the apt. upstairs broke and... deluged my desktop (I'm currently using my lappy). Lo and behold, however, the cursed thing actually booted today (I waited for it to dry)! Woo, my EoC system still works... Just in time for the new release! ^^,

Oh, btw, Gramps, your messages are already auto-tagged with the date. In fact, the tag is just above the one you typed xD

More
17 years 3 months ago #15847 by Vali
Glad to see things are going as planned! Just make sure everyone knows when the beta test starts. I'm going to have a full free week in February. I don't think I am going to be of much use but I can try.

When a boss says “Go!� the leader says “Let’s move out!�

When a boss says “Go!” the leader says “Let’s move out!”

More
17 years 2 months ago #15927 by GrandpaTrout
We released a development build to the forum last weekend. Testing is underway and many new bugs have been found. We are getting good feedback on the features, combat, and jump. Progress continues!

More
17 years 2 months ago #16051 by GrandpaTrout
Thanks to the Shingen and JT, we have found and fixed a bunch of bugs. A new version 11.2 will be posted today. The mod is making rapid progress towards beta. Please feel free to download the mod and help with the testing.